- 9 hrs ago On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- 10 hrs ago Friendship Day Special: How Friendships Have Evolved In The Pandemic
- 11 hrs ago Basundi Recipe: Here’s How You Can Prepare It At Home
- 1 day ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- Finance Stocks To Buy: 3 Banking Stocks With An Upside Target Of Up to 30%
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Makers Release New Contestant Promo, Is Karan Nath The 2nd Confirmed Contestant Of The Show?
- News PM Modi first Indian prime minister to preside over UN Security Council meeting
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Men's Hockey: India down Great Britain 3-1 to set up a semifinal clash with Belgium
- Technology Micromax In 2b Contest Alert: Answer Questions To Win Free Smartphone
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Meat samosas are easy to make Indian snacks. Usually, samosa is a vegetarian snack, but this samosa recipe uses beef. A meat samosa is not really different from a beef patties. The only differences are the shape and the spices used to prepare this samosa. Meat samosa's make a great Ramzan recipe because they are light on the stomach and you can prepare them quickly.
Beef samosas are perfect to break your roza. So if you are the lady of the house, then you must learn this samosa recipe to give your family a treat this Ramzan. This recipecan made in just about an hour and the samosas will disappear from the plate in minutes.
Serves: 5 (10 Samosas)
Preparation Time: 1 hour
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Garlic pod- 4 (chopped)
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 4 (chopped)
- Potatoes- 2 (boiled and peeled)
- Peas- 1/2 cup (boiled)
- Beef- 200 grams (minced)
- Coriander leaves- 1 cup (chopped)
- Garam masala- 1tsp
- Cumin powder- 1tbsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Salt-as per taste
- Oil- 4tbsp
Ingredients For Dough
- All-purpose Flour- 2 cups
- Ajwain- 1tsp
- Ghee- 1tbsp
1. Boil the potatoes, peas and beef together in pressure cooker. Let it boil for the duration of 1-2 whistles.
2. Meanwhile knead a dough with all the ingredients of the dough. Add 1 and a half cups of water to make the dough soft and dolable.
3. Strain the boiled beef and vegetables from the pressure cooker and store the beef stock separately.
4. Heat oil in a pan and saute the onions in it. When the onions turn translucent add the garlic. Cook it for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
5. Add the boiled beef to the pan and stir it to mix. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
6. Then add the tomatoes and sprinkle salt. Cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes until the tomato pieces melts.
7. Season with all the powdered spices namely, red chilli, cumin, chaat and garam masala. Fry the spices for 3-4 minutes.
8. Meanwhile mash the potatoes with your hand or the back of a spoon. Add the mashed potatoes and peas to the pan.
9. Lower the flame to minimum and mix the contents of the pan to form a uniform consistency.
10. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and remove from flame.
11. Now roll out the dough balls into round roties; fold it into half and then another half. Roll it with a rolling pin again to stretch the corners.
12. Place the beef mixture you have just cooked in the middle of the triangular rotis you have rolled. Fold it up and seal the edges with your fingers. You can wet your fingers with water to stick the edges.
13. Heat oil in a frying pan and wait till it steams. The oil should be up to the halfway mark of a deep bottomed pan.
14. When the oil starts steaming, deep fry the samosas in the oil for 5 minutes each.
Strain it on a tissue paper. Serve with tomato ketchup or chilli sauce and enjoy hot meat samosas.