- 57 min ago Designer Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia: Her Stylish Looks As Komolika From Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 July 2020
- 14 hrs ago National Cleft And Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month: What Is Cleft Lip And Palate?
- Movies Anubhav Sinha On How SRK-Starrer Ra.One Failure Affected Him: It Drains You; Haunts You For Years
- Sports Sophie Devine appointed full-time captain of New Zealand women's cricket team
- News Kanpur firing: Vikas Dubey arrested in MP's Ujjain
- Technology Redmi Note 9 India Launch Likely Set For This Month
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 74.94 Per US Dollar
- Automobiles BS4 Vehicles Sold After March 31 Deadline Cannot Be Registered Says Supreme Court
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Meat samosas are easy to make Indian snacks. Usually, samosa is a vegetarian snack, but this samosa recipe uses beef. A meat samosa is not really different from a beef patties. The only differences are the shape and the spices used to prepare this samosa. Meat samosa's make a great Ramzan recipe because they are light on the stomach and you can prepare them quickly.
Beef samosas are perfect to break your roza. So if you are the lady of the house, then you must learn this samosa recipe to give your family a treat this Ramzan. This recipecan made in just about an hour and the samosas will disappear from the plate in minutes.
Serves: 5 (10 Samosas)
Preparation Time: 1 hour
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Garlic pod- 4 (chopped)
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 4 (chopped)
- Potatoes- 2 (boiled and peeled)
- Peas- 1/2 cup (boiled)
- Beef- 200 grams (minced)
- Coriander leaves- 1 cup (chopped)
- Garam masala- 1tsp
- Cumin powder- 1tbsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Salt-as per taste
- Oil- 4tbsp
Ingredients For Dough
- All-purpose Flour- 2 cups
- Ajwain- 1tsp
- Ghee- 1tbsp
1. Boil the potatoes, peas and beef together in pressure cooker. Let it boil for the duration of 1-2 whistles.
2. Meanwhile knead a dough with all the ingredients of the dough. Add 1 and a half cups of water to make the dough soft and dolable.
3. Strain the boiled beef and vegetables from the pressure cooker and store the beef stock separately.
4. Heat oil in a pan and saute the onions in it. When the onions turn translucent add the garlic. Cook it for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
5. Add the boiled beef to the pan and stir it to mix. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
6. Then add the tomatoes and sprinkle salt. Cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes until the tomato pieces melts.
7. Season with all the powdered spices namely, red chilli, cumin, chaat and garam masala. Fry the spices for 3-4 minutes.
8. Meanwhile mash the potatoes with your hand or the back of a spoon. Add the mashed potatoes and peas to the pan.
9. Lower the flame to minimum and mix the contents of the pan to form a uniform consistency.
10. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and remove from flame.
11. Now roll out the dough balls into round roties; fold it into half and then another half. Roll it with a rolling pin again to stretch the corners.
12. Place the beef mixture you have just cooked in the middle of the triangular rotis you have rolled. Fold it up and seal the edges with your fingers. You can wet your fingers with water to stick the edges.
13. Heat oil in a frying pan and wait till it steams. The oil should be up to the halfway mark of a deep bottomed pan.
14. When the oil starts steaming, deep fry the samosas in the oil for 5 minutes each.
Strain it on a tissue paper. Serve with tomato ketchup or chilli sauce and enjoy hot meat samosas.