- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 March 2021
- 17 hrs ago Sania Mirza Talks About Marriage, Motherhood And Matches In Latest Issue Of Femina
- 17 hrs ago Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- 17 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aquarius 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Sign
- News Karnataka 'sex' tape case: Ramesh Jarkiholi says it was conspiracy, knew about CD 4 months ago
- Finance Number Of New Demat Accounts In FY21 Touch Record High
- Movies Singam 3 Hindi Remake: Thakur Anoop Singh Reveals Suriya's Reaction To Him Reprising His Role
- Automobiles Renault Car Discounts & Offers Up To Rs 75,000 Available In March 2021: Here Are The Details!
- Sports Arsenal want Bundesliga hotshot, a good deal?
- Technology How To Get Benefits From Airtel Rewards 123 Saving Account
- Education MHA IB ACIO Result 2021 Will Be Released Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Lady Gaga has used make-up has always been a powerful tool of expression on many instances. And many of these has happened over Instagram. She has done it yet again! As her beauty brand, Haus Laboratories reaches its first anniversary, Lady Gaga has once again expressed herself through make-up and created a 'wow' moment.
Gaga dazzled her followers with a look that marked rhinestones tracing her face. She used the products from her own beauty brand to create a beautiful look with black and golden smokey eyes, thick eyebrows and juicy nude lips. The metallic golden eyeshadow gave her the foiled eyeshadow look and was accentuated by a dramatic winged eyeliner.
The glam quotient of the look, however, went a notch up with a string of pastel pink rhinestones tracing her face going from the side of her temple in a curve, circling her cheek and over her nose to the other side of her face. Her jawline also featured a small string of crystals. What a dramatically beautiful look!
Speaking of dramatic, her large silver hoops and sharp choker with pointy elements definitely helped enhance this wild look. This unusual look was pulled together with Gaga's latest hair colour that is a mix of mermaid blue and silver blonde.
Captioning the post as, "I wanted to create a brand that encouraged you to love yourself, wearing a full face of makeup or nothing at all. I hope over the past year @hauslabs has inspired bravery, positivity, and self-acceptance. I know it has for me", Lady Gaga encouraged her followers to wear make-up as they want to and not get saddled with how make-up should be.
Her look conveyed the message very clearly and we absolutely adore this look. This is certainly a look you want to bookmark for a wild adventure.
What are your thoughts on Lady Gaga's look? Let us know in the comment section below.