- 9 hrs ago Iconic Band Depeche Mode Announce New Album And World Tour
- 10 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- 10 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- 10 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Up To 80% Off On Festive Jewellery!
- Sports India vs SA, 3rd T20I: Full List Of Award Winners, Man Of The Match & Series, Post-Match Presentation Info
- News Elon Musk to go ahead with $54.20 a share Twitter deal
- Finance ICICI Securities Upgraded This Small Cap Service Sector Stock From Hold To Add, Shares Can Surge 10%
- Technology Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Automobiles Zontes Motorcycles Launched In India: Chinese Motorcycles Priced Higher Than The Competition
- Education Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling registration begins: apply by October 10
- Travel Bisti Widlerness: A Must-See Natural Wonder In The USA
- Movies Anusha Dandekar Posts A Sweet Picture With Yuvraj Singh, Calls Him 'Favourite Human'
A lot can be said about Lady Gaga's make-up game. It is bold, loud, colourful, stunning, eye-catchy, and definitely not everyone's cup of tea. It is her statement feature that is hard not to notice.
Lady Gaga has time and again shown the world how deeply she loves make-up. If nothing else, her make-up brand- Haus Laboratories- is a testimony to the fact. Her Instagram is a treasure trove for hardcore make-up and beauty lovers. Lady Gaga keeps posting her behind the scenes stills from her music videos, her amazing looks from the various photoshoots, and our personal favourite- the looks from the campaign of the launch of new products of her beauty brand.
The pictures from her latest launch have particularly had us hooked. Lady Gaga launched gel pencil liners a few days ago and created a couple of magnificent looks for the launch. Gel pencil eyeliners! Can you beat that? I don't think so.
Coming back to her looks, the first one she posted was a simple floating eyeliner look with a dual winged eyeliner. With the base muted, well-contoured, and highlighted, the gel liners had their moment. The simple winged liner traced with the highly pigmented white eyeliner that also filled the inner corner of her eyes is a great way to notch up even your most regular make-up look. We also loved her creamy nude lip colour.
The next look was a little more glamorous while keeping the base of the look completely the same. With the same bronzed and contoured base with a pink nude lip instead of a brown nude, her eyes were the main attraction of the look. Her eye make-up was a blend of turquoise blue and green shades separated by a floated white winged eyeliner and finished with a dual winged liner with white liner on top of an intense black eyeliner. The white liner filling her inner corner giving way to the black liner on her inner lash line brought the whole look together.
While we loved both of these amazing looks, the first was our favourite. It is a crisp, clean look that is easy to create but has a huge impact. It is also one that can be worn on your regular days.
Which one of these did you like more? Let us know in the comment section below.
- fashion trendsYear Ender 2021: How Bernie Sanders, Kim Kardashian, Zendaya, Lady Gaga Made Fashion Headlines
- art cultureGolden Globe Nominations 2022: Nicole Kidman, Olivia Colman, Lady Gaga And Benedict Cumberbatch Among Nominees
- fashion factsHouse of Gucci: 100 Years Of Fashion - Know About The Iconic Brand
- fashion trendsHouse Of Gucci Trailer: Lady Gaga As Patrizia Reggiani Stuns Us With Her Glamorous Fashion
- fashion trendsLady Gaga Flaunts A Blazer Outfit, A Red Dramatic Skirt, And A Golden Dove Brooch
- make up tipsFrom Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- make up tipsLady Gaga’s Exotic Make-Up Look Marked By Three Eye Shadow Colours Is Striking!
- women fashionLady Gaga Wears Rhinestone On Face And Creates A Wow Make-up Moment
- fashion trendsMTV VMAs 2020: Lady Gaga’s Costumes And Masks Make Us Say, “All We Need Is Lady Gaga”
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Kangana Ranaut, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga And More
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Alaya F And More
- women fashionLady Gaga, Ariana Grande Get Creative With White Eyeshadow For Rain On Me Music Video