- 4 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 7 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 8 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 8 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- Movies From SRK To Kangana Ranaut, Celebs Mark 150th Birth Anniversary Of Gandhi With ‘Change Within’
- News Choppers, drones, 3 lakh personnel: Maharashtra turns into a fortress ahead of polls
- Sports Premier League Review: Alli saves Spurs as Chelsea and Leicester City march on
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
There are a few very artists that can charm you the way Deepika Padukone does. We have seen a tremendous change in Deepika's beauty sensibilities from the time she entered the glamorous world of Bollywood to now. And with the ongoing festive fever, you might be in high-spirits to experiment with various make-up looks. In that case, you can take some cues from Deepika's look book.
Recently, Deepika posted a few pictures of herself on her Instagram handle which she captioned as "it's the time to disco". Her make-up in the pictures is perfect for a festive event that you might attend or a fun get-together with friends. The shimmery champagne shade gives the look the festive vibe and the bold red lip gives the look a no-nonsense vibe. It is a fun and formal look at the same time and one that we think you will love wearing.
To make the matter easier for you, here is a step-by-step tutorial for you to follow and recreate this gorgeous look of hers.
Deepika Padukone's Champagne Eye Make-up Look
What you need
- Dewy foundation
- Setting powder
- Brown matte eyeshadow
- Champagne shimmery metallic eyeshadow
- Brown eyeliner
- Eyebrow pencil
- Red lipstick
- Setting spray
- Beauty blender
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Flat eyeshadow brush
- Blush brush
- Contour brush
Steps to recreate the look
- Apply the primer on your face. It helps to keep the make-up on for long. Give it a couple of minutes to get absorbed into the skin.
- Apply the foundation on your face and using the damp beauty blend it in.
- Apply the concealer under your eyes and again use the beauty blender to blend it in.
- Define and fill in your eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil.
- Apply the concealer all over your lid. This acts as a base for your eyeshadow.
- Apply the brown eyeshadow on your crease and blend it in using back and forth motions.
- Wet the flat eyeshadow brush using the setting spray. Take the champagne eyeshadow on the brush and apply it all over your lid.
- Line your upper lash line using the eyeliner.
- Apply a coat of mascara on your eyelashes. Allow it to dry before moving in with the second coat of mascara.
- Apply the blush on your cheekbones.
- Apply the highlighter on the high points of your face. These are- your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose, your cupid's bow and your brow bone.
- Apply the lipstick to finish off the look.
- Spray some setting spray on your face to mesh everything together.