- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Chirag Shetty, Adcocks take Pune to second consecutive win
- News CAA: Applications must give proof of religion to get Indian citizenship
- Movies Rakshit Shetty Is All Set To Resume The Shoot Of 777 Charlie From January 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
There are a few very artists that can charm you the way Deepika Padukone does. We have seen a tremendous change in Deepika's beauty sensibilities from the time she entered the glamorous world of Bollywood to now. And with the ongoing festive fever, you might be in high-spirits to experiment with various make-up looks. In that case, you can take some cues from Deepika's look book.
Recently, Deepika posted a few pictures of herself on her Instagram handle which she captioned as "it's the time to disco". Her make-up in the pictures is perfect for a festive event that you might attend or a fun get-together with friends. The shimmery champagne shade gives the look the festive vibe and the bold red lip gives the look a no-nonsense vibe. It is a fun and formal look at the same time and one that we think you will love wearing.
To make the matter easier for you, here is a step-by-step tutorial for you to follow and recreate this gorgeous look of hers.
Deepika Padukone's Champagne Eye Make-up Look
What you need
- Dewy foundation
- Setting powder
- Brown matte eyeshadow
- Champagne shimmery metallic eyeshadow
- Brown eyeliner
- Eyebrow pencil
- Red lipstick
- Setting spray
- Beauty blender
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Flat eyeshadow brush
- Blush brush
- Contour brush
Steps to recreate the look
- Apply the primer on your face. It helps to keep the make-up on for long. Give it a couple of minutes to get absorbed into the skin.
- Apply the foundation on your face and using the damp beauty blend it in.
- Apply the concealer under your eyes and again use the beauty blender to blend it in.
- Define and fill in your eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil.
- Apply the concealer all over your lid. This acts as a base for your eyeshadow.
- Apply the brown eyeshadow on your crease and blend it in using back and forth motions.
- Wet the flat eyeshadow brush using the setting spray. Take the champagne eyeshadow on the brush and apply it all over your lid.
- Line your upper lash line using the eyeliner.
- Apply a coat of mascara on your eyelashes. Allow it to dry before moving in with the second coat of mascara.
- Apply the blush on your cheekbones.
- Apply the highlighter on the high points of your face. These are- your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose, your cupid's bow and your brow bone.
- Apply the lipstick to finish off the look.
- Spray some setting spray on your face to mesh everything together.