- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Aditi Rao Hydari: Top 3 Fashion Statements Made By The Actress In 2020
- 3 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Or Sara Ali Khan, Whose Churidaar Suit Set Is More Gorgeous?
- 4 hrs ago Chhalaang Promotions: Nushrat Bharucha Stuns Us With Her White Formal Attire And Blue Western Dress
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 October 2020
- Finance International Commercial Flights Suspension Extended Again
- Movies Kangana Slams BMC For Spending Rs 82 Lakh On Lawyer To Fight Case Against Her
- Technology Realme C15s With Qualcomm Snapdragon Chipset To Arrive Soon In India
- Sports How to watch Ritu Phogat Vs. Nou Srey Pov At ONE: INSIDE THE MATRIX: Date, Timings, TV Channel Information
- News Bihar polls 2020: 18.31 percent voter turnout recorded till 11 AM in 1st phase
- Automobiles Kinetic Safar Jumbo Electric Cargo Three-Wheeler Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.50 Lakh
- Education UP Board Scrutiny Result 2020 Declared For Class 10th And Class 12th
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In November
Ananya Panday's sense of make-up and style has always been fresh and practical. With minimal make-up and open wavy hair being her signature look, Ananya leans towards the chic and stylist spectrum. It is no surprise then that many youngsters find her style relatable. And she has done it again!
Ananya Panday joined Team Skechers India recently. With a huge campaign and social media promotion, this collaboration was huge. She posted a behind the scenes picture from the brand campaign on her Instagram handle. We happen to think that this particular look of hers is a perfect embodiment of the modern millennial woman. Here we are taking a closer look at her hair and make-up.
Starting with her make-up, it is was a minimalist/monochromatic look. Dewy and highlighted base, blushed cheeks, tinted lips, and solid orange winged eyeshadow created a look that you could easily wear on your normal day out with friends.
Keeping the eye look sans eyeliner and mascara was a great decision as it grounded the look and made it more casual and wearable. At the same time, you can also make this look party-ready by adding these missing touches along with a pop of gloss on the lips.
Her hairstyle was the real winner for us. With dual buns on top of her head and thick long fringes framing the face, this is a hairstyle that we love to see but are too afraid to try. Ananya does make it look so easy to carry this look. Paired together, we can definitely see this as the trendy current millennial look.
Talking about her attire, she wore a peach and neon orange polka dot tank top. She paired this with a colourful bomber jacket and a neon orange netted crossbody fanny pack. A chunky silver neckpiece completed her look. We absolutely loved this look. What about you?
Image Credit: Ananya Panday Instagram