- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 06 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 22 hrs ago Tribute: American Country Music Icon Loretta Lynn No More At 90
- 22 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- 24 hrs ago Balaji (Hanuman) of Mehandipur In Rajasthan: Timings, How To Reach, Puja Rituals And Legends
- News Having a bad day? This panda posing for a selfie is what you must watch
- Technology NASA Asteroid-Crashing Mission’s 10,000Km Debris Trail Stuns Astronomers
- Finance Multibagger Chemicals Stock To Consider Stock Split In October End, Shares Likely To Jump
- Sports Indian Super League 2022-23: Start Date & Kick Off Time, TV Channels List and Live Streaming Info of ISL 9
- Movies Alia Bhatt's Baby Shower: Ranbir, Neetu, Karisma And Others Make It A Memorable Day!
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-Door - All You Need To Know
- Education JIO ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF JIO TRUE 5G
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
We often pay more attention or invest in fashion accessories keeping hair accessories somewhat neglected. A correct Hair accessory like a headband or trendy hairpin can help elevate your hair and overall look. In case you haven't paid much attention to hair accessories before, then it is time to know about some trendy hair accessories that you must own!
Still, think a scrunchie or claw hair clip is enough? We don't agree. Imagine a sleek ponytail further accentuated with jeweled stacked pins or open hairs kept neat with a turban headband. Sounds interesting? We think so too!
Here's a curated list of 6 trendy hair accessories to accentuate your hairdo:
A hairband or headband is a common hair accessory that is super handy to keep the hair out of the face. But it needn't be plain or boring anymore. The trendy headbands include ones made with fabrics, metals, and more. Go for bejeweled, embellished, sequin, knotted, turban-style headbands.
Also, guard this hair accessory rule. For plain outfits pick a printed or embellished headband and vice versa.
Pearl Hair Accessory
Pearl as a bead or stone looks good on everything including hair accessories. Since pearls are associated with special occasions, choose a hairpin, hairband, bobby pins, or headband that has a peal-work done to accentuate your special look. A pearl hair accessory looks classic, and elegant and works as a trendy hair accessory too.
Choose a pearl hair accessory according to your hair length. For instance, accentuate your blunt or lob hairdo with a pearl hairpin. Or go for a pearl-encrusted hair clip to tie the hair bun!
Agreed simple Hairpins will remain a practical option to keep the tresses in place, but there is no harm in experimenting with trendy hairpins. Go for hairpins that have beadwork, rhinestones, or some sort of shapes like a dragonfly or a bird motif.
Trendy hairpins are a great option to accentuate your plain or ho-hum outfit. If you choose to flaunt such chic hairpins, ensure to go easy on other fashion accessories like heavy earrings or bangle bracelets. Let one single accessory define your overall look!
Why flaunt one when you can wear a couple of them? Yes, stacked hairpins are a trend that's gaining a nod of approval from fashion gurus and influencers. Plain bobby pins or pearl or stone encrusted ones, stacked hairpins look chic and super trendy.
Part the hair sideways and add stacked pins matching your chosen outfit. For a sorted look, keep them around 3 to 6 hairpins at a time!
Hair clips with exaggerated or oversized bows are so in! They appear eye-catchy and are available in every possible fabric, print, and style. Go for a matching bow or keep it interesting with a contrasting colour hair bow.
Tie your hair in a sleek ponytail or halfway and accentuate the hairdo with an interesting hair bow. Invest in a couple of chic hair bows to make your everyday or casual look score high on fashion!
Gone are the days when headscarves were worn by homemakers to keep their hair tidy while doing everyday chores or gardening. Headscarves are now being viewed as trendy hair accessories. A headscarf is a versatile hair accessory that not only helps accentuate your hairdo but also comes in handy when you want to protect the hair from heat or dust!
You can style a headscarf in a couple of ways. Tie it over a ponytail, twist it to form a braid, or wear it in a turban style. Also, ensure to keep a headscarf in your everyday bag. Because you never know when the hairstyle or hair protection may come calling!
- hair careDeepika Padukone Haircare Tips: Simple Coconut Oil Massage Is THE Solution For Dry, Weak Hair
- skin care5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- men fashionActor Dheeraj Dhoopar Speaks About His New Hairstyle In Sherdil Shergill
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Sonam Kapoor, Office Makeup Looks To Learn From Bollywood Beauties
- hair careHair Dusting: New Hair Cutting Technique You Should Know About
- make up tipsEasy Ways To Make Your Foundation Look Like Second Skin
- women fashionAnanya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- beautyShraddha Kapoor’s Beauty Secrets For Glowing Skin And Fit Body
- body care6 DIY Homemade Remedies For Dark Elbows & Knees
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone's Lipstick Looks That Are Chic And Stylish
- make up tipsNavratri Makeup Tips To Look Fabulous, Stunning And Sweat-Free
- skin care7 DIY Homemade Lip Balms To Give Natural Care To Your Lips