- 17 min ago Daily Horoscope, 24 May 2022: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago What Are Empty Calories? Major Sources, Disadvantages And How To Replace Them
- 16 hrs ago Omicron Subvariants BA.4 And BA.5 In India: What You Need To Know
- 16 hrs ago First Death Of A Child Reported In Mexico Due To Mysterious Severe Hepatitis: Things To Know
- Sports Racing Along The Singalong Track in Chennai
- Travel GlampEco - Glamping At India's First Geodesic Dome Stay
- Movies Fawad Khan-Sanam Saeed's Zindagi Gulzar Hai Back On Indian Television Through Zindagi Channel's DTH Offering
- News Another bout of rain lashes Delhi-NCR, several flights delayed
- Finance Motilal Oswal Suggests Buy This Stock For 25% Potential Gains, Declared Final Dividend Of Rs 6.25
- Education NABARD AM Prelims Mains 2021 Cut Off Marks, Check NABARD Assistant Manager RDBS Rajbhasha Cut Off Details Here
- Automobiles KTM RC 390 Launched At Rs 3.14 Lakhs
- Technology Vivo T2 5G Launch Postponed; Check New Launch Date, Features & Expected Pricing
A saree is the most sensuous and beautifully draped Indian attire. A long piece of fabric with vivid prints and designs can change your look and make you get ready for any occasion.
From wearing it on a daily basis to going desi on special occasions, a saree can look breathtaking if worn correctly.
Although there are many colours available in the market, a red saree is always in the wish list of every woman. The fierce colour not only looks bold but sensuous too.
From draping a plain red chiffon saree to wearing a heavily embroidered or embellished red saree at a festival, there are a variety of designs for women who love the bold colour.
Thanks to the celebrities in the industry, we get a lot of fashionable inspirations so as to wear a red saree with elegance and look flawless.
There are many ways to wear a red saree however the trends keep changing. So, here are some of the classic and fashionable ways to wear a red saree.
For example, a plain red saree with a heavy blouse is in vogue since a long time. You can wear a plain chiffon or cotton saree with a heavy blouse for a cocktail party. For a day look, you can just drape a plain red saree with a sleeveless or three-quarter sleeve blouse.
You might wonder that a plain saree may not be in trend for long so better off with a heavy saree. Well, you have a point so always store a heavy red saree for a special occasion like weddings or festivals.
Here are some classic red sarees which you must own and the ways to wear them fashionably.
A Heavy Blouse
As plain red sarees are in trend, you can wear them with a heavy embroidered blouse for a chic evening look.
A plain red saree with a matching blouse is bold and beautiful. Accessorise the saree carefully as the colour is loud and too much jewellery can spoil the look.
They are light, not so expensive and comfy too! If you want, you can also try the cotton silk saree for a elegant desi look.
Chiffon or Georgette Saree
A chiffon or Georgette saree is extremely light which makes it easy to wear and carry. You can opt for floral print, plain or a heavy bordered saree.
For women who love to flaunt their svelte figure in the saree, you can try this look. A strapless blouse and a red saree with lace motifs will fit your figure perfectly.
Wearing a sheer saree can make you look incredibly hot while you are dressed in the ethnic wear. A little embellishments on the saree will look perfect.
For a perfect ethnic look, you must own a silk red saree. It can be plain or with golden embroidery or with vivid prints in various colours.
Heavy Red Sarees
For special occasions and festivals you must always have a red saree with heavy embellishments. If you want to keep it chic, opt for a saree with heavy borders or embroidery.
- fashion trends13 Best Combinations With Blue Shirt That Will Up Your Fashion Game Without Much Effort
- hair care17 Amazing Hairstyles For Women With Big Forehead
- fashion trends10 Best Outfit Ideas To Look Prettiest On This Valentine's Day
- womenTop Essential Sunglasses Every Girl Should Own
- womenBasic Types Of LBDs For A Woman's Wardrobe
- womenTypes Of Jeans Every Woman Should Possess In Her Wardrobe
- fashion trends10 Types Of Blazers Every Woman Should Have In Their Wardrobes
- bollywood wardrobeBest Outfits To Try This New Year Eve
- bollywood wardrobeWill Smith And Co. Flaunted Their Styles At The Bright's Promotional Event In Mumbai
- fashion trends5 Must-have Style Trends For Christmas 2017
- fashion trends5 Ways To Look Thinner In Clothes
- fashion trends7 Outfits To Wear With Palazzo Pants