- 58 min ago Airport Fashion: Kriti Sanon And Pooja Hegde Layer Their Outfits Right With Chic Jackets And Flaunt Style!
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 21 April 2021
- 17 hrs ago Immunity Magnifying Smoothie Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home
- 17 hrs ago 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
- Movies Irrfan Khan's Babil Wishes To Work With Amitabh Bachchan 'One Day'; Says 'I Will Make Baba's Fans Proud'
- News Spike in daily Covid-19 count continues, India inches closer to 3 lakh, fresh fatalities at 2,023
- Technology Apple AirTags, Bluetooth Device Tracker With U1 Chip Launched In India
- Finance Senior Citizen Savings Scheme: Here’s How You Can Calculate Your Returns
- Automobiles Covid-19: Hero MotoCorp Suspends Operations Over Rising Cases In The Country
- Sports AFC Champions League 2021: Goa go down fighting to Persepolis
- Education Bihar Vidhan Parishad Results 2021 Declared For Assistant And Translator Posts
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
A saree is the most sensuous and beautifully draped Indian attire. A long piece of fabric with vivid prints and designs can change your look and make you get ready for any occasion.
From wearing it on a daily basis to going desi on special occasions, a saree can look breathtaking if worn correctly.
Although there are many colours available in the market, a red saree is always in the wish list of every woman. The fierce colour not only looks bold but sensuous too.
From draping a plain red chiffon saree to wearing a heavily embroidered or embellished red saree at a festival, there are a variety of designs for women who love the bold colour.
Thanks to the celebrities in the industry, we get a lot of fashionable inspirations so as to wear a red saree with elegance and look flawless.
There are many ways to wear a red saree however the trends keep changing. So, here are some of the classic and fashionable ways to wear a red saree.
For example, a plain red saree with a heavy blouse is in vogue since a long time. You can wear a plain chiffon or cotton saree with a heavy blouse for a cocktail party. For a day look, you can just drape a plain red saree with a sleeveless or three-quarter sleeve blouse.
You might wonder that a plain saree may not be in trend for long so better off with a heavy saree. Well, you have a point so always store a heavy red saree for a special occasion like weddings or festivals.
Here are some classic red sarees which you must own and the ways to wear them fashionably.
A Heavy Blouse
As plain red sarees are in trend, you can wear them with a heavy embroidered blouse for a chic evening look.
A plain red saree with a matching blouse is bold and beautiful. Accessorise the saree carefully as the colour is loud and too much jewellery can spoil the look.
They are light, not so expensive and comfy too! If you want, you can also try the cotton silk saree for a elegant desi look.
Chiffon or Georgette Saree
A chiffon or Georgette saree is extremely light which makes it easy to wear and carry. You can opt for floral print, plain or a heavy bordered saree.
For women who love to flaunt their svelte figure in the saree, you can try this look. A strapless blouse and a red saree with lace motifs will fit your figure perfectly.
Wearing a sheer saree can make you look incredibly hot while you are dressed in the ethnic wear. A little embellishments on the saree will look perfect.
For a perfect ethnic look, you must own a silk red saree. It can be plain or with golden embroidery or with vivid prints in various colours.
Heavy Red Sarees
For special occasions and festivals you must always have a red saree with heavy embellishments. If you want to keep it chic, opt for a saree with heavy borders or embroidery.