- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 1 hr ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports ISL 2019-20: FC Goa vs ATK FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- News Pak criticises India for slamming PM Imran's comments on citizenship act
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
How to get rid of panty lines? Well, firstly what are they? If your panty's outlines are seen through your skirt or pants, they are called 'panty lines'.
These lines may ruin the look of beautiful clothes. Also, you may feel conscious and nervous the moment you realise that your panty lines are visible.
Of course, you can avoid them by taking care of your selection of clothes. How to eliminate panty lines without having to sacrifice your favorite 'tight' clothes? In that case, you might have to switch your underwear; yes, thongs never cause lines.
Now, let us discuss about various other ways to hide panty lines.
Choose Thicker Materials
Smooth, clingy and tight clothes inevitably expose panty lines. Choose thicker materials and go for designs instead of plain ones. Printed textures can also mask the panty effect.
Go for G-strings or thongs. They never cause bulgy lines on your dress.
Ban Black Underwear
Choose lighter colours for your underwear. When you wear white clothes, darker underwear tends to be visible through the lighter fabrics.
Tight clothes inevitably expose your panty lines. Reduce wearing them or else wear things inside tighter clothes.
Wear Tights Inside
If weather permits, you can also wear leggings inside in order to avoid panty lines. Of course, hot weather may not allow you to go for layered clothing.
Wear an elastic underwear. This is one of the ways to hide panty lines. If you are not comfortable with such an underwear, use it only when you wear tight pants or short skirts.