- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Heavy security ahead of polling
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Jeans is a classic pair of pants found in every wardrobe. While most of them opt for classic denim pants in different colours like blue and black, there are a few who love to add a variety of jeans in their closet.
A lot of people think that celebrities only wear short dresses, skirts, lehengas and anarkalis. However, when we see Deepika Padukone, we are thrilled every time by her appearance.
The Bollywood actress has an impeccable style which is perfect for a girl next door. From wearing jeans to kurtis, we have seen Ms. Padukone don different looks and carrying it with ease.
However, we can't forget her uncountable looks in jeans which were chic, comfy and easy to try too. Keeping it simple yet stylish, Deepika Padukone has inspired a lot of women to wear jeans with style.
The actress flaunts her toned and tall figure in various jeans which fit her legs to perfection. We have seen Ms. Padukone wear normal jeans and also loose fitted ripped jeans. All you need to do is check out the best jeans look of Deepika Padukone for future reference.
Faded Blue Jeans: Deeps carried off the jeggings fit jeans with boots and we must tell, it looks fab! Complete the look with a white tee for a casual yet chic look.
Ripped: Deepika Padukone loves ripped jeans and at many occasions, we have snapped her wearing ripped jeans with loose fitted tops.
Loose Ripped: As ripped jeans are in vogue, you can try loose fitted ones as well. For a casual look, fold the bottom and complete the look with sneakers or boots.
Classic White With A Twist: A lot of women do not wear white denims as they look too bright and is not easy to carry. How about ripping it a little and carrying the rough biker's girl look with leather jacket and wedges?
Skinny Jeans: This is a must have in your wardrobe. Not only skinny jeans fit on your legs like second skin, but also adds an oomph factor.
Blue: Blue goes with almost all colours so you must have it in your wardrobe.
Black: Like blue, black too goes well with tops of all colours and can be worn in various ways. Make sure your black jeans fit you perfectly.