- 7 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 9 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 9 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 57 Written Update – Chandana Is The New Caption Of The House
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Eva Longoria represented Loreal with a few other embassadors from around the world, including Indian beauty Sonam Kapoor. Both of them were a treat to the eyes on the red carpet at Cannes 2015 day 6.
Dressed to impress, Eva Longoria gathered a lot of attention in the Gabriela Cadena sheer or you might say a completed see through mermaid gown.
It was an elegant ensemble considering the pattern and the low cut neckline. However, it somehow brought back memories of Gaurav Gupta's metallic gold gown worn by Deepika Padukone a few years back.
This Gabriela Cadena white sparkling outfit on Eva was revealing enough to make anyone's eyes pop. The side of the sparkling diamond studded gown featured major cutouts showing off her flawless skin in all glory.
The sleeves were completely embellished with studs or jewels if you look closely and the bottom of the mermaid pattern dress it was engulfed with lace and sharp detailing.
The silver touch of the gown is what created a spark on the red carpet at Cannes 2015 on day 6. Eva Longoria who is known for her curves in Hollywood displayed them with full confidence as she paced the red carpet.
On the other hand, this beauty gave Sonam Kapoor a run for her look, since the latter looked a little uncanny in the neon green ruffles ensemble.