- 7 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 12 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 18 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeepa – Raju Talikote Gets Eliminated
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Hetmyer and Hope fire West Indies to victory
- News Tension prevails in AMU against CAA after Jamia Millia Islamia, cops use batons, teargas
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
One of the most beautiful actresses who we spotted at the Zee Cine Awards 2014 is Amrita Rao. The only thing which came to our mind when we saw the beauty on the red carpet is the colour of her dress.
Amrita Rao who was on the red carpet at Zee Cine Awards 2014 completely blew our mind. Wearing a black gown, the actress dazzled on the red carpet. There were a lot of eyes on her when our shutterbugs spotted her on the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards 2014.
Wearing a black sleeveless gown, Amrita Rao's dress was embellished with multicolored sequins. The bodice of the sleeveless black gown which Amrita Rao was wearing had a diamond cut design at the waist. What seems to be, the black dress which she was wearing on the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards 2014 had sheer too.
With this look, the gorgeous Bollywood beauty completed her look with quite an expensive clutch she was holding in hand. The nude coloured round clutch had precious stones on it which made her look all the more dazzling. To bring out her inner beauty, Amrita Rao opted for natural makeup to go along with the black gown she wore to the Zee Cine Awards 2014.
Her hairstyle too was very much different when compared to her recent looks. The beauty rounded off her red carpet look with a perfect side bun hairstyle, which we thought to be fab! All in all, Boldsky feels that this is one of the perfect colours to wear on the red carpet. In the recent past, there have been a lot of celebrities who have gone in for the colour black to don the red carpet and have looked completely amazing!