- 19 min ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 55 min ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 1 hr ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 2 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- Finance ITI FPO Deadline Extended; Price Band Revised
- News Old love relight: Gujarat man, woman who eloped weeks ahead of their kids marriage return home
- Movies Chunky Panday Reacts To Daughter Ananya's Comment On Him Never Starring In A Karan Johar Film
- Sports Alastair Cook, Ricky Skerritt appointed to MCC's World Cricket Committee
- Technology OnePlus Concept One Finally Coming To India On February 8
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
One of the most beautiful actresses who we spotted at the Zee Cine Awards 2014 is Amrita Rao. The only thing which came to our mind when we saw the beauty on the red carpet is the colour of her dress.
Amrita Rao who was on the red carpet at Zee Cine Awards 2014 completely blew our mind. Wearing a black gown, the actress dazzled on the red carpet. There were a lot of eyes on her when our shutterbugs spotted her on the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards 2014.
Wearing a black sleeveless gown, Amrita Rao's dress was embellished with multicolored sequins. The bodice of the sleeveless black gown which Amrita Rao was wearing had a diamond cut design at the waist. What seems to be, the black dress which she was wearing on the red carpet at the Zee Cine Awards 2014 had sheer too.
With this look, the gorgeous Bollywood beauty completed her look with quite an expensive clutch she was holding in hand. The nude coloured round clutch had precious stones on it which made her look all the more dazzling. To bring out her inner beauty, Amrita Rao opted for natural makeup to go along with the black gown she wore to the Zee Cine Awards 2014.
Her hairstyle too was very much different when compared to her recent looks. The beauty rounded off her red carpet look with a perfect side bun hairstyle, which we thought to be fab! All in all, Boldsky feels that this is one of the perfect colours to wear on the red carpet. In the recent past, there have been a lot of celebrities who have gone in for the colour black to don the red carpet and have looked completely amazing!