- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
One look at the sizzling Shruti Haasan and your jaws will drop. The actress was seen in a hot bustier by designer Raakesh Agarvwal for one of her song productions for the movie 'Welcome Back'. Now, we have seen this beauty in a lot of black and gold shades, so this was not at all different!
This Raakesh Agarvwal outfit on Shruti Haasan was a killer. As seen on the model, it is derived from the designer's Autumn Winter 2014 collection. The bodice is made entirely of leather and features gold studded embellishments right through. This was one of the most sexiest outfits ever worn by Shruti Haasan. We must say that this actress has hit the nail on the head in terms of fashion.
Considering leather is not an easy fabric to team up with, Shruti Haasan did a wonderful job. As this Raakesh Agarvwal outfit is worn for a song production, Shruti opted for a frilly and layered black skirt. The black skirt looked awkward, but we think it was the only thing which could be paired up with the Raakesh Agarvwal black and gold bustier. The hemline of the black skirt was messy, but for the song production, it would have been a comfortable outfit to wear.
Shruti Haasan finished off this sexy attire with loud makeup. Her lips were dripping with a pink neon shade and her eyes featured dark kohl. Her cheeks too were shimmering bright with foundation. When we took a close look at Shruti Haasan, she was seen wearing a black rose wreath headpiece and spiked hand cuffs.
To get comfy for production, Ms Haasan opted for leather boots with gold detailing. These leather knee boots were fabulous. It was also seen on the ramp from Raakesh Agarvwal's collection.