- 26 min ago Sushant Singh Rajput And Ankita Lokhande’s Fashion Moments Decoded
- 42 min ago Bhumi Pednekar’s Khaleesi Look Has Caught The Attention Of Game Of Thrones Fans
- 1 hr ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 1 hr ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- Automobiles Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- Sports West Indies skipper Jason Holder moves up to second spot in ICC rankings
- News No place for ability in Congress party: Jyotiraditya Scindia on Sachin Pilot sacking
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Calls Saand Ki Aankh Her Career’s Biggest Experiment; ‘Too Many Firsts In This One
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Shraddha Kapoor is quickly becoming the style mascot of skirts. In the last couple of weeks while she has been promoting her upcoming movie, we have been spotted her wearing different types of skirts. And every time she manages to look good in a skirt.
The secret of her success while wearing skirts is that, each time she opts for a skirt that is very different in style, texture and is created by a different designer. Shraddha was seen in a long skirt by Payal Khandwala recently. This frilly red skirt looks vibrant on her. And now we see her in a midi skirt from Nachiket Barve. She teamed up the glittering brown skirt with floral embroidery and beads with a mauve coloured top. For More Pics
The sleeveless top was from Sanchita and was mixed and matched rather nicely. Shraddha tucked in the top and wore the skirt high over her waist. She is also mastering the art of pairing separates rather well these days. During the entire string of events when Shraddha Kapoor was busy in the promotion of her upcoming movie Ek Villain, she has worn separates that were matched to perfection.
To finish off the rather simple look on the sets of 'Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega' Shradhha Kapoor wore pretty Zara sandals. The nude coloured sandals looked really well matched with the outfit. She wore a biggish watch and that was her only signature accessory for the outfit. She tied up her hair in high ponytail as it is her favourite hairstyle.
This look of Shraddha worked wonderfully. Even after sticking to skirts again and again, she still manages to come up with a different style statement every time. We are not bored of this look yet. Are you?