- 12 min ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 27 min ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- 1 hr ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 2 hrs ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- News 'Not meant to debase Ayodhya's significance': Nepal after backlash over PM KP Oli's remarks
- Sports State sports ministers brief Rijiju on roadmap for post COVID-19 resumption
- Movies NBA Star Reggie Miller Reacts To Sushant Singh Rajput In Dil Bechara Song; ‘Gone But Not Forgotten'
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
It has been a year now since Priyanka Chopra's father passed away. In remembrance of the Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Ashok Chopra: friends, family and Bollywood star & daughter Priyanka Chopra announced that a street has been named after the late Colonel.
Priyanka Chopra has been spotted in a lot of places recently in some of the most fascinating attires. Her first look was at the launch of the Legendary actor Dilip Kumar autobiography event in Mumbai in a Sabyasachi saree. The hot black and gold saree which the beauty wore grabbed a lot of attention. The second time we spotted the hot diva was at an UNICEF event when she was wearing a Payal Jain suit. Both of these consecutive looks of Priyanka Chopra made us go gaga.
The third time she was spotted was when she attended her father's death ceremony. The beauty was wearing a sky blue anarkali. The pleasant suit which she was wearing was paired with a pair of white sandals that went well with her sky blue suit. The bodice of the suit had fine white embroidery and a touch of silver added more dazzle to her look. Going with the more traditional look, her forehead had a bright green small bindi which completed her fine look at her fathers ceremony.
In comparison to her previous looks, we prefer this sky blue suit of Priyanka Chopra's to be simply superb. With her hair pushed back and less amount of makeup, we think she looked cute and chic. At her father's ceremony, we also got a glimpse of her tattoo which reminds her of her special man - her dad. All in all, at the one year ceremony Priyanka Chopra looked stylish and apt for the occasion. Also, we got a sneek peek of another Chopra present, take a look.