- News No disruption to oil imports after Saudi attack, says Centre
- Sports Steve Smith extends lead over Virat Kohli in the ICC Rankings for Test batsmen
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Launches His Youtube Channel, Gives Us A Sneak Peek; Watch Video!
- Technology OnePlus 7T Series To Go Official On October 10th: Expected Features And Specifications
- Automobiles India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Vogue Foundation Gala recently witnessed the presence of British heartthrob Emma Watson. The celebrated British actress was at her gorgeous best and captured an impressive bit of the limelight. The Vogue Foundation Gala occurred during the Couture Fashion Week that was held at the Palais Galliera. The July 9th event in Paris bore witness to other fabulous celebrities as well. Our focus in this article is on Emma Watson at the Vogue Foundation Gala. Let us look at what she donned herself with and what is it that made her look marvelous as always.
Emma Watson at the Vogue Foundation Gala sported a black Givenchy suit. The actress is particularly appreciated for her unique and distinct dressing styles. This time around, the Emma Watson in Givenchy was seen showing off an all black attire. It definitely isn't the case that we haven't seen Emma Watson in an all black theme before. It looks like the actress actually loves sporting an all black outfit, something that sure does go incredibly well with her fabulous looks.
Her boxy silhouette was complemented by a black leather belt. It doesn't stop there. She was also se showing off her black lace bra to spice up things.
The actress preserved that contemporary element in her look with an all black attire. The black suit certainly didn't make for everything that looked fabulous. The actress sported a lovely pair of earrings that was indeed the stand out feature among the many things that were appealing.
There was another beguiling element amidst all this- her choice of lipstick. Emma Watson chose to sport a red lipstick that blended perfectly with her personality. The actress, however, could have chose better shoes to go with her attire. An all black did look good, but it seemed like her shoes were almost concealed in her floor length outfit. Besides, a little colour might have made things a little better- maybe just a thought- something we can save for another day!