- 24 min ago National Girl Child Day 2020: 10 Quotes That Will Empower You
- 51 min ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A F**kboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 3 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- Sports UFC Fight Night 166: Blaydes vs. dos Santos fight card, preview, India time and how to watch
- Finance Investing In Mutual Fund In Minor Child's Name: New Rules You Should Know
- News SC to consider Swamy's plea for giving Ram Sethu national heritage status after 3 months
- Movies Harvey Weinstein Rape Trail Begins, 2 Years After #MeToo First Took Place
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Technology Lenovo K11 Clears NBTC Certification: Might Hit Shelves Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Vogue Foundation Gala recently witnessed the presence of British heartthrob Emma Watson. The celebrated British actress was at her gorgeous best and captured an impressive bit of the limelight. The Vogue Foundation Gala occurred during the Couture Fashion Week that was held at the Palais Galliera. The July 9th event in Paris bore witness to other fabulous celebrities as well. Our focus in this article is on Emma Watson at the Vogue Foundation Gala. Let us look at what she donned herself with and what is it that made her look marvelous as always.
Emma Watson at the Vogue Foundation Gala sported a black Givenchy suit. The actress is particularly appreciated for her unique and distinct dressing styles. This time around, the Emma Watson in Givenchy was seen showing off an all black attire. It definitely isn't the case that we haven't seen Emma Watson in an all black theme before. It looks like the actress actually loves sporting an all black outfit, something that sure does go incredibly well with her fabulous looks.
Her boxy silhouette was complemented by a black leather belt. It doesn't stop there. She was also se showing off her black lace bra to spice up things.
The actress preserved that contemporary element in her look with an all black attire. The black suit certainly didn't make for everything that looked fabulous. The actress sported a lovely pair of earrings that was indeed the stand out feature among the many things that were appealing.
There was another beguiling element amidst all this- her choice of lipstick. Emma Watson chose to sport a red lipstick that blended perfectly with her personality. The actress, however, could have chose better shoes to go with her attire. An all black did look good, but it seemed like her shoes were almost concealed in her floor length outfit. Besides, a little colour might have made things a little better- maybe just a thought- something we can save for another day!