- 23 min ago How To Cut Your Own Hair And Not Regret It Later!
- 1 hr ago COVID-19: What is R0 And What Does It Tell About A Pandemic?
- 2 hrs ago Pranutan Bahl Surprises Us With Her Bold Blue Dress And Butterfly Wings-Inspired Sandals
- 2 hrs ago Nora Fatehi Flaunts Printed Separates In Her Throwback Pictures From Malta Trip And We Loved It!
- Sports Pujara's deal with Gloucestershire called off due to COVID-19 pandemic
- News 8 ESIC hospitals with 1,042 beds declared COVID-19 facilities for all insured persons
- Movies Hum Paanch Starring Vidya Balan, Ashok Saraf To Be Rerun On Television; Ashok Says He Had No Idea
- Technology LG Teases Upcoming Smartphone Revealing Raindrop Camera, Design
- Automobiles Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Education Impact of Coronavirus on College Education in India: Dr Swati Mujumdar, Symbiosis, Speaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
Esha Gupta was recently seen at an event to promote her upcoming comedy film Humshakals. The event was graced by the large cast of the movie, including honchos of the industry such as Saif Ali Khan and Riteish Deshmukh. It wasn't surprising that Esha Gupta stood out amongst the many others present at the event. She was seen sporting different designer wear, all of which perfectly blended with her naturally radiating appearance.
Esha Gupta is known for her unique style and choice of attire. At the Humshakals event, she was donned in attires designed by globally famous designers including Zarra, Pankaj and Nidhi and Steve Madden. Let us take a look at the ravishing Esha Gupta at the promotional event.
A supermodel who is well known for her sparkling personality was seen clad in a brilliant white top. The Zara shirt was of course an impeccable choice to say the least. Esha Gupta in the white Zara shirt consummated the brilliance of choice with stupefying Pankaj and Nidhi pants. It was indeed a marvelous sight to witness Esha Gupta in Zara shirt and Pankaj and Nidhi pants.
It doesn't just end here. Esha Gupta at Humshakals promotional event was seen sporting a lovely pair of Steve Madden sandals. The sandals were easily amongst the best features that depicted the actress's fabulous choice of dressing. Another stand out feature of the actress at the event was the collar of her dress. The collar designed by Suhani Pittie perfectly consummated the Zara shirt, giving the actress a thoroughly magnificent appearance.
So to put it all in a single sentence, Esha Gupta in Zara and Pankaj and Nidhi looked incredibly stunning