- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Guess what Angelina Jolie wore for the world premiere of 'Maleficent' ? Oh wow, Angelina Jolie wore a black gown! But you would never guess what fashion brand the gown came from. Really, was it a Versace? Well, well there are few things in the world that are as predictable as Angelina Jolie in a black gown. Nine times out of ten we have seen Angelina Jolie opt for a black gown on the red carpet. Atelier Versace is Angelina Jolie's favourite designer brand as of now. So we have no surprises there.
What surprises us however is the fact that Angelina Jolie manages to discover such variety within the limited option of the black colour. Each time Angelina Jolie wears a black gown it is as good as new. We have never seen her wear similar types of black gowns on the red carpet. That is why; it is needless to say that the black gown Angelina Jolie wore for the 'Maleficent' premiere was very 'different' from what we have seen so far in this season.
Angelina Jolie's Atelier Versace gown was made of delicate rubberised silk. It was a strapless gown with a pleated neckline. The gown's massive hem was gathered at the waist and it had a short train to the side. We have not come across anything like this during the fashion season and that includes Cannes 2014. Angelina always manages to surprise her with what she wears even if it is only black and has a choice of Versace creations.
Just a few weeks back, we saw Angelina Jolie was seen in an Atelier Versace gown that was studded with crystals and had a distinct cape. She looked stunning in this gown in UK for 'Maleficient' promotions. In this latest black gown, Angelina Jolie looks completely ravishing. You may say that the gown resembles a bean bag because of the material but we simply love it. And the minimal gold accessories are adding some texture to the smooth gown. Kudos AJo, you are the ultimate 'woman in black'.