- Technology Samsung Galaxy M04 Spotted On Google Play: Affordable Android Smartphone With 3GB RAM
- Sports Kieron Pollard to lead MI Emirates in ILT20, Rashid Khan to captain MI Cape Town in SA20
- Finance Stocks To Buy: Sharekhan Picks 3 Real Estate Sector Stocks Offering Good Gains
- News Case registered against SP’s media cell for derogatory comments on RSS
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Salman Khan’s Show To Have No Eliminations This Week?
- Automobiles Hyundai Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 36.4%
- Education ISC Datesheet 2023 Released: Get Class 12 Time Table Here
- Travel Without These Checklist Your Winter Packing Is Incomplete, Have A Look
Almost all of us have experienced this: waking up in the morning, looking in the mirror, and gasping in shock - because, puffy face!
Facial puffiness is caused by water retention, and it can be caused by hormones, diet, stress, etc. It's mainly caused by dehydration, but don't forget that caffeine, alcohol, and salt are all dehydrating too. A lack of sleep, allergies, and even the weather can also cause it.
Fortunately, there are simple things you can do, both to address the root cause and to quickly de-puff your face in the morning.
Tips To Depuff Your Face In The Morning
1. Dip your face in cold water
Take a cold shower or dip your face in cold water if you wake up with a puffy face. Cold water will constrict your blood vessels to reduce redness, hydrate your skin, and debloat your face. You can quickly reduce puffiness by splashing cold water on your face or using a cold compress .
2. Try massaging your face with ice cubes
Make sure you massage any spots that look red and puffy with ice cubes. As you use the chill and hydration of the water along with the pressure of your hands to encourage greater blood circulation, your face will start to debloat.
3. Put some green tea eye cream on
You can depuff your face by using a caffeinated green tea eye cream or face oil in the morning. In addition to caffeine, green tea products have antioxidants that reduce redness and bloating around your puffy eyes. If you've got the time, try a green tea face mask .
4. Use a cold face roller
The best way to depuff your face is with a cold facial roller. Just freeze a jade roller overnight and use it the next morning for a face massage that stimulates both your skin and lymph nodes. A lymphatic drainage massage promotes collagen production, improves blood circulation, and reduces bloating. You can use a roller and a gua sha tool together for a more vigorous and effective massage .
5. Use coffee or tea grounds
Using coffee grounds or a soaked, cooled tea bag may help stimulate the skin and constrict the blood vessels, reducing puffiness. Always test the temperature before using the grounds or tea bags .
A healthy heart can promote circulation throughout the body, including the face. Some people find that a quick morning jog or bike ride reduces puffiness and makes them feel less bloated .
On A Final Note...
If you wish to prevent facial puffiness in the morning, you should avoid foods high in sodium, especially late at night or late at night, avoid refined carbohydrates later in the day, do not eat just before bed, avoid oversleeping, remain hydrated throughout the day and into the night, and, of course, refrain from drinking alcohol.
- wellnessSore Throat In The Morning: Causes And Ways To Manage It
- wellness10 Soothing Drinks For The Summer Season To Beat The Heat
- wellness15 Healthy Snacks For Weight Loss
- wellness11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- wellness10 Foods You Should Avoid Eating In The Morning
- wellness7 Benefits Of Waking Up Early In The Morning
- nutrition7 Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Water In The Morning
- nutrition9 Healthy Drinks You Should Drink First Thing In The Morning
- wellness9 Best Foods To Fight Morning Fatigue
- wellness10 Things That Happen When You Drink Tea On An Empty Stomach
- wellnessThings You Need To Avoid Doing Right After Waking Up
- wellnessQuick Morning Yoga Stretches That Will Energize You