- 2 hrs ago Why Is A Japa Mala Used For Mantra Meditation?
- 2 hrs ago Wedding Makeup Tips: An Easy Guide To Do Your Own Makeup For Wedding
- 2 hrs ago Potato Juice For Hair: Benefits And How To Use It For Strong, Long Hair
- 4 hrs ago Makeup Tips 2023: 5 Makeup Trends That Are Going To Be Popular This year
- Finance Top Brokerage Firms Initiate Buy On 2 Banking Stocks Including 1 Penny Stock For Gains Up To 48%
- Education VITMEE 2023 Exam Date Out; Check All the Details Here
- Movies Malavika Mohanan’s Response To Her Fans’ Hypothetical Question Goes Viral!
- Automobiles Pure EV ecoDryft Electric Motorcycle Launched At Rs 99,999 - 130km Range
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S23 To Opt For Cheaper Storage Tech: Is It A Mistake?
- Sports WrestleMania 39: Spoiler on WWE Raw Women’s Championship Match
- News To discuss Khalistani extremism, India calls on the Premier of Victoria
- Travel Karli: A Great Excursion from Lonavala, Pune, Mumbai
As for Kareena Kapoor Khan's skincare choice, although she has access to the best in the world of beauty, she considers herself a homebody. In addition to advocating DIY sandalwood face masks during the pandemic, she also favours honey as an alternative to elaborate facial treatments.
For our dear Bebo, sometimes even the most expensive product just doesn't cut it!
"For me, the best home remedy is honey-it cleans and softens my skin. I apply a light layer [of honey] to my skin, massage it for a few minutes and then wash it off," she revealed to Vogue.
Nature's most popular and loved skin remedy, honey, has antibacterial and antiseptic properties, so it may benefit oily and acne-prone skin . Honey is also a natural humectant, which keeps the skin moist without becoming oily. Humectants draw moisture from the skin without replenishing it.
Check out Kareena Kapoor's key ingredient for facials.
3 Ways To Use Honey For Skincare
1. Honey with sandalwood powder for acne-prone skin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sandalwood powder
- Rose water
- Combine the honey, lemon juice, and sandalwood powder in a bowl.
- To make a paste-like consistency, add some rose water.
- The mix should be applied evenly over the face and allowed to dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
- Once or twice a week, repeat this procedure.
Sandalwood powder soothes the irritated skin of acne-prone individuals, thereby clearing up acne and enhancing the condition of the skin.
2. Honey with Fuller's Earth for oily skin
- 2 tablespoons fuller's earth (multani mitti)
- 1-1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- To make a paste, combine the fuller's earth powder and honey. If necessary, add some water to adjust the consistency.
- Put this on your face and let it dry.
- After 15-20 minutes, rinse it off with water.
- After patting your skin dry, apply a moisturizer that is appropriate for your skin type.
- Repeat this once every week.
The Fuller's earth or multani mitti is a type of cosmetic clay that absorbs all the impurities that are clogging your pores and cleanses your skin thoroughly as a result.
3. Honey and tomato for glowing skin
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Remove all lumps from the tomato after cutting and mashing it.
- To make a thick paste, add honey.
- Use this paste as a face pack for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat this twice a week.
Tomato contains mild acids that help to achieve clear and glowing skin. Tomatoes contain vitamin C, which improves the texture of the skin and improves its elasticity. They are also rich in antioxidants, including beta-carotene and lycopene, which enhance the appearance of the skin.
- diet fitnessKareena Kapoor Khan's Fitness Mantra: Its A Mix Of Vacays, Training Tools And More
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan Birthday Special: 8 Beauty Tips From The Bollywood Diva
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Look Is About Blending Sportswear With Traditional Couture
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeFDCI x LFW 2021: Kareena Kapoor Khan Flaunts An Environment-Conscious Gown; Find Out About Her Makeup Too!
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan To Be The Showstopper For Gaurav Gupta At 2021 Lakmé Absolute Grand Finale
- bollywood wardrobeOn Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Slays It In Casual Top And Denims Looks; Inspires Us To Keep It Simple
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan And Karisma Kapoor Prove Black Is The Ultimate Party Hue With Their Dresses
- bollywood wardrobe5 Amazing Denim Jeans And Top Lessons From Kareena Kapoor Khan
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Steps Out In Style In Her Comfy Striped Dress