- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 25 January 2023: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago Pregnancy And Pickles: Reason Behind The Craving, Is It Healthy?
- 7 hrs ago Warning Stroke (Transient Ischemic Attack): Why Is It Important To Get Immediate Medical Care?
- 8 hrs ago What Is the 4-7-8 Breathing Technique? Can It Help With Anxiety?
- Movies Josh To Launch Biggest Talent Hunt In Bhojpuri #HunarBaaz In Search Of The Next Digital Superstar
- News JNU admin cuts power, blocks internet to stop screening of BBC's 'propaganda' piece on PM, allege students
- Finance Small Cap IT Sector Stock Gets "Buy" Call Post Q3 Results, Will Soon Trade Ex-Dividend
- Sports ISL Transfer: Lenny Rodrigues returns to FC Goa, Glan Martins leaves on loan
- Automobiles Buzzworthy Conversations: Saurabh Vatsa, Brand Head, Citroën India Reveals the eC3's Secrets
- Technology Apple Aims to Make 25 Percent iPhones in India: Piyush Goyal
- Travel Uttar Pradesh Bird And Nature Festival 2023 Dates Are Out! All You Need To Know
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2022 Mock Allotment Result Released; Know How to Check
With the changes in the weather come the changes in your skin - and 99 per cent of the time, the changes are not good. Your skin is dry in the morning, and oily at night and vice-versa the next day - it's confusing and irritating, tbh.
Excessive exposure to heat may result in infrared radiation hitting the skin, which can increase melanocyte production, causing melasma and other pigmentary disorders. Humidity may increase the production of sweat from the skin, causing pores and follicles to block, resulting in acne and boils .
When the weather is cold and harsh, your skin is stripped of moisture. If you are not careful, this can result in skin irritation or a winter rash.
Five Ingredients That Help Calm Skin Inflammation
Here are all the ingredients you should look for to help calm skin inflammation.
Ingredient 1: Azelaic acid
This is a great ingredient to include in your face wash to help relieve clogged pores. It is generally a good ingredient to choose for different products this season. Azelaic acid and its derivatives have anti-acne, anti-inflammatory, and anti-mark properties because they encourage cell turnover and calm the skin. This is an all-encompassing ingredient that is available in a variety of formulations and forms .
Ingredient 2: Bisabolol
An active ingredient of chamomile, bisabolol, provides hydrating, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and soothing properties. It also contains antioxidants, which reduce fine lines and pigmentation .
Ingredient 3: Centella Asiatica
Besides being an excellent ingredient for changing weather, it also helps reduce signs of ageing. Centella Asiatica is also known as gotu kola and is beneficial for wound healing as well as anti-inflammatory properties for sensitive skin, especially at this time of year. Additionally, it has many calming properties .
Ingredient 4: Bakuchiol
As a less aggressive alternative to retinol, Bakuchiol has many benefits. The use of peels can sometimes be harsh on sensitive skin in terms of exfoliation. If your skin is sensitive, you may want to consider using a mild plant-based retinol such as Bakuchiol instead. The activity of Bakuchiol is controlled by its ability to regulate cell proliferation .
Ingredient 5: Zinc salt
Zinc PCA is a good anti-oil ingredient for oily, acne-prone skin in any season. It regulates sebum production and inhibits acne-causing bacteria .
- skin care4 Ways To Boost Skin Collagen Production
- prenatalSkincare During Pregnancy: What Products To Avoid?
- skin careWhat Is A Moisture Sandwich; How Can It Help With Dry Skin On Face And Lips?
- skin careRetinoids In Skincare Routine: Things You Need To Know
- skin careMalai aka Fresh Cream For Your Face: 3 Ways To Use It And When Not To Use It
- skin careBipasha Basu's All Organic Skincare Ingredient: 3 Ways To Use It For All Skin Types!
- skin careOlive Oil Skincare Masks You Can Make At Home For Plump, Fresh Skin
- skin careSkincare Tips For Women Over 60
- skin careTara Sutaria’s DIY Skincare: Its A Special Mix By Her Grandma
- skin careTwo 2-Ingredient Face Masks For Dry Skin
- skin careSunscreen Guide For Beginners: How Much To Use? When To Reapply? N More
- skin careAn Easy Three-Step Skincare Routine For Combination Skin