- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 27 November 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Sapta Moksha Puri: The 7 Holy Cities To Visit For Final Liberation
- 13 hrs ago You Might Live Longer If You Have A Sense Of Purpose, Study
- 13 hrs ago Indian Gravies: How To Make Restaurant Style Red Gravy Using Onion And Tomato
- Sports Argentina vs Mexico: Messi, Fernandez strikes help Argentines stay alive in FIFA WC 2022
- Finance GAIL India Among 3 Gas Distribution Stocks Trading Near 52-Week Low, Should You Buy?
- News ‘800 officers found nothing’, Sisodia slams Centre as CBI, ED gives clean chit in Delhi excise case
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Kamal Haasan Slams Contestants For Playing ‘Safe Game’
- Automobiles Force Urbania Bookings Open – Limited Dealers Authorised To Accept Bookings
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
- Education BPSC 67th Mains Exam 2022: Exam Schedule Announced At bpsc.bih.nic.in, Check Application Fee & Schedule Here
- Technology Realme 10 Pro+ With Curved AMOLED Could Launch Under ₹25,000 In India
While we can't stop the clock, we can help our skin age less. With age, your skin doesn't replenish itself as much-so we look for help from skincare products that can help improve our skin health.
Shopping for anti-ageing skin care products can feel like a hit-or-miss experience. The options are so many, it's hard to know which ones to choose. So here's how to get an anti-ageing skin care routine-more like, the right ingredients to look for when buying anti-ageing products.
Five Ingredients For Anti-Ageing Routine
Ingredient 1: Gold
Historically, gold has been used to protect your skin from free radical damage and increase the renewal of new skin cells. This luxury metal is rich in antioxidants and has been used in skincare for thousands of years. Additionally, it soothes inflammation, promotes firmer, more even-toned skin, and reduces inflammation .
Ingredient 2: Folic acid ferment extract
Folic acid plays an important role in DNA synthesis and repair. Vitamin B helps repair and renew skin cells damaged by UV light. It helps to firm the skin and even reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots .
Ingredient 3: Bakuchiol
As a retinol alternative, bakuchiol offers anti-ageing benefits without causing any irritation to your skin. It is often used in Ayurveda and Chinese traditions as a healing and soothing agent for the skin. Bakuchiol, like retinol, is also known to boost collagen production, resulting in smoothing out wrinkles, fine lines, and skin elasticity. Moreover, it helps to even out the skin tone, speeds up the regeneration of skin cells, and does not irritate the skin .
Ingredient 4: Hydrolyzed manihot esculenta tuber extract
In addition to improving your complexion, this tuber exract ingredient contains powerful antioxidants which prevent free radical damage. It contains a good amount of vitamin C and moisturises and soothes the skin. It is extracted from cassava and aids in smoothing and brightening your complexion .
Ingredient 5: Polyglutamic acid
Known as a humectant (preserves moisture), this water-soluble active ingredient instantly moisturises your skin and boosts hydration. The more your skin retains hydration, the more collagen and elastin are stimulated, which prevents wrinkles .
On A Final Note...
Experts believe that these natural anti-ageing ingredients are just as powerful and effective as their synthetic counterparts, and they have become an integral part of every skincare regimen. Ensure that you wash your face with a gentle cleanser, use a physical or chemical exfoliant, moisturise regularly, and wear sunscreen at all times.
- skin careAnti-Ageing Tricks Of Jennifer Lopez : The Hollywood Star's Secret To Youthful Skin
- skin care4 Reasons Why Ashwagandha Is The Perfect Anti-Ageing Herb
- wellnessEvidence-Based Health Benefits Of Tomato Juice: Anti-Ageing, Weight Loss, Immunity And More
- skin careSkincare Tips To Reduce Crow’s Feet
- skin careHow To Use Vitamin C Serum In Your Skin Care Routine
- skin careThe Best Anti-Ageing Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow Right Now
- skin careDemi Moore Shares Her Nighttime Skincare Routine And Shows Us How To Tackle Hypersensitive Skin
- skin careHomemade Green Gram Flour Face Pack For Anti-ageing
- skin careTry These Anti-ageing Face Masks For Different Skin Types
- skin careTry Out This Magical Ingredient For Glowing Skin
- skin careTry Out This Orange Facial At Home
- skin careHow Can Green Tea Help In Enhancing Beauty? A DIY Green Tea Facial Guide