TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Ever woken up to see your pretty face in the mirror and spotted those dark patches on your neck? Well, most of us have faced this at least sometimes in our lives. But, it's not a miracle that happens in a day. We often see dark patches on our neck and wonder how they appeared and what can we do to get rid of them?
Guess what? There are some really cool and amazing ingredients in your kitchen which can easily help you get rid of those unwanted dark patches on your neck. But, before we talk more about remedies for dark neck, we need to understand why do we get dark neck?
One of the reasons for it could be ignorance. Well, we often pamper our face with a lot of things like face wash, toners, serums, moisturisers, lotions, scrubs, and face packs, but how many times have we given equal attention to our neck? It is, therefore, necessary to take good care of our neck, massage it regularly using moisturisers, lotions, and also apply homemade packs so that the skin tone of your face and neck matches with each other and you look absolutely perfect!
Listed below is a simple yet easy homemade recipe for dark neck using some very basic ingredients like shea butter.
How To Use Shea Butter For Dark Neck?
You can either make a shea butter-enriched massage cream using the following ingredients, store it in an air-tight container and use it as and when required.
- 4 tbsp shea butter
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Vitamin E oil
How to do
- In a small bowl, add some shea butter.
- Next, add yoghurt to the shea butter and mix well
- Now, add some turmeric powder to the ingredients and mix well
- Next, add some lemon juice and keep mixing all ingredients.
- Lastly, add some Vitamin E oil and blend all the ingredients into one.
- Transfer the mixture to an air-tight container and store it for future use.
- You can take some amount of this mixture and massage it onto your neck, leave it on for about 15-20 minutes, and then rise it off with water. Use this mixture on your neck everyday to get rid of those unwanted dark patches.
Why this works
- This mixture works the best for getting rid of dark patches as it contains all the essential and effective ingredients like shea butter, turmeric, Vitamin E, yoghurt, and lemon.
- Shea butter contains hydrating and nourishing properties which keeps your skin soft and supple. It also evens out your skin tone and helps to get rid of dark patches.
- Yoghurt contains natural enzymes that help to lighten dark neck. It also nourishes your skin and makes it smooth.
- Turmeric is known to possess skin brightening properties which work the best for dakr patches, especially the ones on the neck. Besides, it also contains healing properties.
- Loaded with natural bleaching properties, lemon juice is very effective in treating dark spots. It also brightens your complexion and also shrinks pores.
- Vitamin E contains enzymes that provide de-pigmenting effect on the skin. It also moisturises and nourishes your skin.