- 21 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News J&K: They stay awake, so that you and I sleep in peace
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Blackheads are one of the most common and the most stubborn skin issue that we have to deal with. Generally blackheads are produced due to excess sebum, that is, oil production on the surface of the skin. This excess sebum combines with dirt and dead skin cells. This gives rise to blackheads that needs to be scrubbed in order to remove.
Blackheads can appear on nose including both the sides of the nose, chin, chest and also sometimes even the cheeks. Exfoliating your skin with scrubs will help you to remove blackheads. Here we'll be talking about homemade remedies using oatmeal to get rid of blackheads effectively.
Oatmeal has saponin that helps in pulling out the dirt and impurities and thus exfoliating the skin. Also the oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties that will treat any kind of inflammations and irritations on the skin. Now let us see how to treat blackheads using oatmeal.
Oatmeal And Honey
Honey helps in clearing the blackheads by pulling out the excess sebum and dirt. First cook the oatmeal so that it turns soft. Now add 2 tbsp of this cooked oatmeal and add a tbsp. of raw hiney. Mix both the ingredients well. Apply a coat of this mixture on the areas where you have blackheads. Allow it to dry and later wash it off in normal water.
Oatmeal And Lemon
The citric acid present in lemon helps in removing all the impurities from the skin. All you need to do is to add 2-3 tbsp of cooked oatmeal in a bowl. Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice into it and mix both the ingredients well. Apply this on your blackheads. Gently scrub this mixture gently in a circular motion. Leave it for minutes and then wash it off in normal water.
Oatmeal And Egg Whites
Applying egg whites topically will help in tighten the skin and also helps in shrinking the pores. Add 2 tbsp of cooked oatmeal and add en egg white into it. Now whisk both the ingredients well. With the help of a brush apply a layer of this mixture as a mask on your face. Now leave it on for 15-20 minutes. After 0 minutes you can wash it off in normal water and pat dry.
Oatmeal And Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps in dissolving the dead skin cells and removing all the impurities. Mix together 1 tbsp of water and a tbsp. of apple cider vinegar. Add this mixture to 2 tbsp of cooked oatmeal. Apply this on the affected areas and then leave it for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes wash it off in normal water.