- 2 hrs ago COVID-19: Omicron Detected In 79% Samples Sequenced In January In Delhi, Delta Found In 13% Samples
- 2 hrs ago Expert Article: 7 Warning Signs Of Brain Tumour To Be Aware Of
- 3 hrs ago Beijing Olympics 2022: 5 Points To Understand COVID Tests And Protocol At The Winter Olympics In China
- 4 hrs ago Omicron: Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Variant's Symptoms, Isolation And Recovery
- Technology MediaTek Launches Kompanio 1380 SoC Processor; Coming To Premium Chromebooks
- Finance Gold Rates Plunged In India, As Interest Rate Hike In USA Can Be Initiated 'Soon'
- News BS Yediyurappa's granddaughter found hanging inside her flat in Bengaluru
- Movies Ajay Devgn's Debut Web Series Rudra: The Edge Of Darkness' Trailer To Be Out Tomorrow
- Sports Pivotal middleweight matchup headlines UFC Vegas 47 on February 5
- Automobiles Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
Blackheads are one of the most common and the most stubborn skin issue that we have to deal with. Generally blackheads are produced due to excess sebum, that is, oil production on the surface of the skin. This excess sebum combines with dirt and dead skin cells. This gives rise to blackheads that needs to be scrubbed in order to remove.
Blackheads can appear on nose including both the sides of the nose, chin, chest and also sometimes even the cheeks. Exfoliating your skin with scrubs will help you to remove blackheads. Here we'll be talking about homemade remedies using oatmeal to get rid of blackheads effectively.
Oatmeal has saponin that helps in pulling out the dirt and impurities and thus exfoliating the skin. Also the oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties that will treat any kind of inflammations and irritations on the skin. Now let us see how to treat blackheads using oatmeal.
Oatmeal And Honey
Honey helps in clearing the blackheads by pulling out the excess sebum and dirt. First cook the oatmeal so that it turns soft. Now add 2 tbsp of this cooked oatmeal and add a tbsp. of raw hiney. Mix both the ingredients well. Apply a coat of this mixture on the areas where you have blackheads. Allow it to dry and later wash it off in normal water.
Oatmeal And Lemon
The citric acid present in lemon helps in removing all the impurities from the skin. All you need to do is to add 2-3 tbsp of cooked oatmeal in a bowl. Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice into it and mix both the ingredients well. Apply this on your blackheads. Gently scrub this mixture gently in a circular motion. Leave it for minutes and then wash it off in normal water.
Oatmeal And Egg Whites
Applying egg whites topically will help in tighten the skin and also helps in shrinking the pores. Add 2 tbsp of cooked oatmeal and add en egg white into it. Now whisk both the ingredients well. With the help of a brush apply a layer of this mixture as a mask on your face. Now leave it on for 15-20 minutes. After 0 minutes you can wash it off in normal water and pat dry.
Oatmeal And Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps in dissolving the dead skin cells and removing all the impurities. Mix together 1 tbsp of water and a tbsp. of apple cider vinegar. Add this mixture to 2 tbsp of cooked oatmeal. Apply this on the affected areas and then leave it for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes wash it off in normal water.
- skin careFrom Kitchen To Your Face: Vegetables You Can Use On Your Skin
- body careFather’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- make up tips7 Beauty And Makeup Lessons You Need To Take From Katrina Kaif’s Instagram Feed
- skin careOn Erica Fernandes Birthday, 3 Skin Care Routines From The Diva’s YouTube Channel For Flawless Skin
- body careMother’s Day Special: 16 Easy And Effective Beauty Tips For Busy Moms
- skin careHoli 2021: Skin And Hair Care Tips To Protect Them From Damage On This Festival Of Colours
- skin careHappy Chocolate Day 2021: 5 Must-Buy Chocolate Based Beauty Products And Their Benefits
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- skin careJennifer Lopez Removes All Her Makeup And Shows Off Her More Glowing Natural Skin In The Latest Video
- skin careSoon-To-Be Mom Anushka Sharma Oozes Pregnancy Glow In Her Latest Covershoot; Pictures Inside!
- make up tipsMerry Christmas! 8 Last-Minute Gift Ideas For The Beauty Lover In Your Life
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan Radiating Pregnancy Glow And Flaunting Baby Bump Is A True Inspiration For All Moms-To-Be