- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3: Nagarjuna Shoots For The Promo? A Leaked Still Goes Viral!
- News Acute Encephalitis Syndrome toll climbs to 117 in Bihar
- Finance Paytm Flight Booking Offer: Get Cashback Upto Rs. 2000
- Technology Motorola One Vision Launch: One More Affordable Punch Hole Display Phone
- Sports Argentina 1 Paraguay 1: Messi scores but Copa America exit looms
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Moisturising your skin on a daily basis has become a necessity in today's hectic, busy, pollution-filled environment. And, for that, using basic ingredients that are readily available in your kitchen are the best as they are completely safe and natural to use and are cost-effective too.
Speaking of home remedies, have you ever used cocoa butter for skin care? Well, if you haven't, it is time you reserve a spot for cocoa butter in your skin care regime and pamper your skin with its amazing benefits.
Listed below are some benefits of cocoa butter for skin and a easy and quick cocoa butter moisturiser recipe to pamper your skin.
Benefits Of Cocoa Butter For Skin
Cocoa butter has a range of benefits to offer when it comes to skin care. It possess excellent conditioning properties that prevent skin dryness and peeling. It also heals chapped lips and can be applied topically on your lips as a lip moisturiser or a lip balm. Moreover, cocoa butter serves as an anti-ageing agent and fights signs of premature ageing. Cocoa butter also possess anti-inflammatory properties that help to soothe burns, rashes, and provide relief to irritated skin.
Additionally, cocoa butter is a powerhouse of antioxidants that help to ward off free radicals from your skin that are known to cause skin ageing, dark spots and dark patches. Besides, cocoa butter also fades stretch marks and reduces the appearance of scars on your skin. It deeply moisturises and nourishes your skin to make it more youthful.
Listed below is a quick and easy-to-make cocoa butter moisturiser recipe which you can try at home to get soft skin naturally.
How To Make Cocoa Butter Moisturiser At Home?
- 4 tbsp cocoa butter
- 2 tbsp freshly extracted aloe vera gel
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- 1 tsp jojoba oil
How to do
- In a bowl, add some cocoa butter and melt it.
- Next, add some freshly extracted aloe vera gel to the butter and whisk both the ingredients together.
- Next, add organic honey to the mixture and mix well
- Lastly, add some jojoba essential oil to the mixture and blend all the ingredients together until they form a creamy paste.
- Transfer the moisturiser into an air-tight container and store it in a cool and dry place for future use.
- Apply this moisturiser to your skin everyday to get soft and supple skin in no time.
Cocoa butter is indeed one of the choicest picks when it comes to nourishing and moisturising your skin. And, making a homemade moisturiser isn't that difficult after all, right? With this amazing recipe that uses all basic ingredients, are you willing to make this moisturiser at home and give your skin the much-needed softness it deserves?