- 10 hrs ago Do You Often Pick The Skin Around Nails? You May Have Excoriation Or Skin Picking Disorder?
- 10 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022: Huge Discount On Home Appliances
- 15 hrs ago Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- 16 hrs ago Former New York Post Editor Alleges Harassment At Workplace And Retaliation By Senior
- Technology Samsung Republic Fest Sale 2022: Best Deals On Top Selling Samsung Smartphones
- News Websites, YouTube channels spreading lies, conspiring against India will be blocked: Minister Thakur
- Sports India vs South Africa 1st ODI 2022: Player of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records and Stats
- Finance 3 Debt Free Chemical Stocks In India With M-Cap Over Rs. 10,000 Crore To Add To Your Watchlist
- Education UPPSC PCS Main Combined/USS Exam Deferred Owing To COVID, To Be Held From March 23 Onwards
- Movies French Actor Gaspard Ulliel Of Moon Knight Fame Passes Away At 37 After Ski Accident
- Automobiles Tata Tiago And Tata Tigor Top Variants Updated: New Features And Colours Added
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
Carrots are packed with antioxidants and carrots contain beta-carotene in high amounts, minerals and other vitamins.
But did you know that apart from its health benefits, carrots can even help in enhancing your beauty? Yes, you just read that right. Carrots can be used in the form of masks and packs to gain a young and beautiful skin.
We all have some common skin problems like skin tan, blemishes, dry skin, etc. For all these you have an all-in-one solution and that is, carrot. Being a common vegetable, it can be found in every household. So, the next time you go to the kitchen, don't forget to grab some and use it to pamper your skin.
Now, you must be wondering how to use them. Do not worry. This article will give you a complete guide on the benefits of carrots for your skin and how you can use them in the form of packs and masks to get that beautiful and flawless skin.
1. For A Glowing Skin
Carrots have vitamin C and antioxidants that help to keep the skin glowing. Consuming carrots can also help in keeping the skin healthy and smooth. Let's see how we can use carrot externally to keep the skin glowing.
For this, mix some grated carrot with honey. Apply it on your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off and pat dry. Do this twice a week for better results.
2. Treats Dry Skin
If you have a dry skin, this simple cucumber carrot face mask can help cure it. This can also be used as an anti-ageing mask.
2-3 tablespoons of carrot juice
1 tablespoon of cucumber paste
1 tablespoon of sour cream
How To Use:
Mix all the ingredients together and make a paste. Apply this paste on your neck and face and leave it on for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, wash it off in lukewarm water. This mask will make your skin turn smooth and hydrate it, thus preventing it from dryness.
3. For Oily Skin
This mask helps in keeping the skin smooth and clean. Oily skin is basically acne prone. This mask will help you to get rid of excess oil from your face.
3 tablespoons of carrot juice
1 tablespoon of butter milk
2 tablespoons of gram flour
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How To Use:
Mix all the above ingredients to make a paste. Apply this on to your face and neck. Wash it off after 30 minutes in lukewarm water and pat dry. This mask which is ideal for oily skin will also make your skin look young.
4. Helps In Removing Tan
This pack will give you an even skin tone by removing sun tan. Tan is a result of dead skin cells. This pack will remove the dead skin cells and help in making the skin brighter.
1 tablespoon of carrot juice
1 tablespoon of egg white
1 tablespoon of yogurt
How To Use:
Mix all the ingredients and apply the mixture over the face and neck. Leave for at least 20 minutes and wash with lukewarm water. This mask helps attain a natural glow on your face. Try this remedy at least twice a week.
5. For Removing Blemishes
This mask will helps you to reduce blemishes if used regularly.
2 peeled, boiled and mashed carrots
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon olive oil
How To Use:
Mix all the above ingredients to form a thick paste. Apply on clean face and neck and leave it on for about 30 minutes. Rinse off in lukewarm water and pat dry. It is advised to avoid olive oil if your skin is oily.
- nutritionAmazing Carrot, Spinach & Lemon Juice For Removing Toxins From The Body
- diet fitnessWorld Blood Donor Day 2018: Carrot-Apple-Pomegranate Juice For Hemoglobin And Weight Loss
- skin careIncredible Benefits Of Carrot For Skin
- nutritionHow To Make ABC Detox Drink
- nutritionTop 12 Foods That Are Rich In Folate
- skin careHomemade Vegetable Face Packs For Glowing Skin
- recipesRed Lentil And Carrot Soup Recipe: How To Prepare Spiced Carrot And Lentil Soup
- recipesGajar Ka Halwa Recipe: How To Prepare Carrot Halwa
- recipesCarrot Kheer Recipe: How To Make Carrot Payasam
- disorders cureHere Is A Completely Natural Remedy To Cure Stomach Ache!
- recipesCarrot And Cardamom Shortcake Recipe: How To Prepare Carrot Pudding
- disorders cureRemedies For Excessive Blinking