- 37 min ago Eat Right To Keep Your Teeth Healthy
- 2 hrs ago Masaba Masaba: The Engaging Trailer Gives A Peek Into The Success And Struggles Of Masaba Gupta
- 3 hrs ago Happy 74th Independence Day 2020: Ways To Celebrate This Day During This Pandemic
- 4 hrs ago 15 Foods That May Help Prevent The Common Cold
- Finance India Returns To Trade Deficit In July
- News Fought Chinese army for 17-20 hours: ITBP in first account of LAC stand-off
- Sports Babar Azam deserves to play in IPL, don't want to get into India-Pakistan politics: Nasser Hussain
- Technology OnePlus Nord Next Sale Date Announced; To Be Available Via Amazon Next Week
- Movies Asha Negi Dons A Completely New Avatar For Abhay 2!
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Carrots are packed with antioxidants and carrots contain beta-carotene in high amounts, minerals and other vitamins.
But did you know that apart from its health benefits, carrots can even help in enhancing your beauty? Yes, you just read that right. Carrots can be used in the form of masks and packs to gain a young and beautiful skin.
We all have some common skin problems like skin tan, blemishes, dry skin, etc. For all these you have an all-in-one solution and that is, carrot. Being a common vegetable, it can be found in every household. So, the next time you go to the kitchen, don't forget to grab some and use it to pamper your skin.
Now, you must be wondering how to use them. Do not worry. This article will give you a complete guide on the benefits of carrots for your skin and how you can use them in the form of packs and masks to get that beautiful and flawless skin.
1. For A Glowing Skin
Carrots have vitamin C and antioxidants that help to keep the skin glowing. Consuming carrots can also help in keeping the skin healthy and smooth. Let's see how we can use carrot externally to keep the skin glowing.
For this, mix some grated carrot with honey. Apply it on your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off and pat dry. Do this twice a week for better results.
2. Treats Dry Skin
If you have a dry skin, this simple cucumber carrot face mask can help cure it. This can also be used as an anti-ageing mask.
2-3 tablespoons of carrot juice
1 tablespoon of cucumber paste
1 tablespoon of sour cream
How To Use:
Mix all the ingredients together and make a paste. Apply this paste on your neck and face and leave it on for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, wash it off in lukewarm water. This mask will make your skin turn smooth and hydrate it, thus preventing it from dryness.
3. For Oily Skin
This mask helps in keeping the skin smooth and clean. Oily skin is basically acne prone. This mask will help you to get rid of excess oil from your face.
3 tablespoons of carrot juice
1 tablespoon of butter milk
2 tablespoons of gram flour
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How To Use:
Mix all the above ingredients to make a paste. Apply this on to your face and neck. Wash it off after 30 minutes in lukewarm water and pat dry. This mask which is ideal for oily skin will also make your skin look young.
4. Helps In Removing Tan
This pack will give you an even skin tone by removing sun tan. Tan is a result of dead skin cells. This pack will remove the dead skin cells and help in making the skin brighter.
1 tablespoon of carrot juice
1 tablespoon of egg white
1 tablespoon of yogurt
How To Use:
Mix all the ingredients and apply the mixture over the face and neck. Leave for at least 20 minutes and wash with lukewarm water. This mask helps attain a natural glow on your face. Try this remedy at least twice a week.
5. For Removing Blemishes
This mask will helps you to reduce blemishes if used regularly.
2 peeled, boiled and mashed carrots
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon olive oil
How To Use:
Mix all the above ingredients to form a thick paste. Apply on clean face and neck and leave it on for about 30 minutes. Rinse off in lukewarm water and pat dry. It is advised to avoid olive oil if your skin is oily.