- 6 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 1: Date, Time, Rituals, Significance, And Puja Mantras
- 7 hrs ago Plastic Ban From 1 July: 14 Eco-Friendly Alternatives For Everyday Plastics
- 10 hrs ago 6 Ways To Monsoon-Proof Your Home
- 13 hrs ago Venus Transit In Gemini 13 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Android 12 Smartphones Under Rs. 20,000 To Buy In India
- Movies Rocketry: The Nambi Effect Twitter Review: Did R Madhavan-Starrer Pass The Litmus Test?
- Sports Neeraj Chopra finishes 2nd in Stockholm Diamond League, misses 90m mark by a whisker
- News Monsoon session to begin on July 18
- Finance Will Gold Rates Keep Falling? Dropped Rs. 1000 In 2 Days: Good For Indian Investors?
- Education National Doctors’ Day 2022: Inspirational Quotes And Messages To Express Gratitude To Your Doctor
- Automobiles 2022 TVS Radeon Launched In India: Gets New Features Including LCD Screen & Real-Time Mileage
- Travel Best Monsoon Beach Destinations In India
All of us girls know exactly how difficult PMS week can be for us. Add to that some PMS breakouts, and that's just the cherry on top of the cake, isn't it? We'll tell you what to do with PMS breakouts now.
Erratic mood swings, constant crankiness, bloating and food cravings. Sound familiar? Well, we ladies have to go through a lot in life, don't we? These PMS breakouts can be really painful and huge. Since they are inflammations, they do hurt.
And the last thing that any of us want at such times is more pain. The trick lies in taking a little extra care of your skin when you know that the dreaded week is on its way. And yes, that includes avoiding succumbing to your cravings.
Here are some things you can do when PMS breakouts strike.
Use a cold compress or some ice to soothe the area and bring down the inflammation. We know how heated that area can feel and even itch and hurt at times. To avoid the urge to touch it or itch it, use some ice to cool it down.
During this time, make sure you drink at least 1.5 liters of water. This will help flush out toxins from your body, and keep your skin hydrated and clear. Always remember to drink water, especially during PMS week.
Ever craved chocolates and sweet things like cakes and cupcakes during this week? It feels like you could eat an entire cake, doesn't it? Well, sadly enough the excess of sugar in these can encourage more breakouts. Avoid all sorts of sugary foods, and stick to salads and healthy food. We know it can be difficult especially when all you want is something sweet. To ease that, try drinking some green tea with honey in it. Not only will this calm you down, it will also ease the bloating that comes with PMS.
Clean your face thoroughly every morning and night. Make sure you use a gentle cleanser and then follow up with a moisturiser.
It is very important to let your skin breathe during this time. So, avoid any makeup and keep your skin clean, using only sunscreens and moisturisers or a light tined moisturiser.
- disorders cureWhat Is Double Didelphys Or Double Uterus? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- disorders cureWhat Is Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- wellnessDirty Public Toilets, Cramps Among Major Hygiene Concerns For Women During Menstruation: Survey
- wellnessIs It Safe To Get A Tattoo While On Periods?
- disorders cureWorld Menstrual Hygiene Day 2022: What Is Oligomenorrhoea? Causes, Symptoms & Treatments Of Irregular Periods
- wellnessSpain Set To Become The First Western Nation To Provide Three Days Of Menstrual Leave In A Month
- wellnessAbout 50 Per Cent Of Women Aged 15-24 Years Still Use Cloth For Menstrual Protection: NFHS-5
- basicsExpert Article: Do You Have Endometriosis? Symptoms And Treatment
- wellnessStop The Flow: Managing Heavy Menses (Expert Article)
- diet fitnessInternational Women's Day: 7 Yoga Poses To Induce Periods Naturally
- wellness14 Period Symptoms You Shouldn't Ignore: Signs You Should Visit A Doctor
- disorders cureRed Tears - Woman Bleeds From The Eye During Her Periods! Know About The Rare Condition