- 1 hr ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 1 hr ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 2 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 4 hrs ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Sports Tokyo 2020: I felt pressure after being assigned to train Sindhu: Park
- Technology Infinix Smart 5A Android Go Smartphone Launched In India; Price, Full Specs, Availability
- Education IET India Scholarship Award 2021: Apply Online Before August 15
- Movies Devoleena Bhattacharjee To Play The Lead Role In Bade Acche Lagte Hain 2?
- News Bengaluru: People coming from other states to mandatorily undergo institutional quarantine
- Finance $1.2bn Arbitration Award: Govt Claims No Formal Proposal From Cairn To Resolve Dispute
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
Concealing your under-eye bags with makeup can only offer a short-term solution to this unsightly skin problem.
However, if you're looking for natural ways to treat this problem for long term, then this article is ideal for you. As today at Boldsky, we have compiled a list of some of the best natural treatments that can be done overnight to get rid of under-eye bags.
The bags that get formed under your eyes are nothing but excess fluid getting accumulated in one place. But as you may already know, the skin under your eyes is extremely delicate and not taking care of this skin problem can lead to serious collagen damage in that area.
That is why, it is imperative to try to tackle this problem before it becomes a life-long issue. Moreover, these treatments consist of 100% natural ingredients that can keep the skin under your eyes well-hydrated even when you asleep. They are replete with anti-inflammatory compounds and skin-reviving antioxidants that can effectively promote collagen growth in the area.
Note: Be extra-cautious while applying any remedy on the skin under your eyes. Also, before going for an overnight treatment, you should do a skin patch test for a few minutes to check how a remedy fairs against your skin type.
1. Apply Tomato Pulp
Several women vouch by the effectiveness of this amazing overnight at-home treatment to get rid of under-eye bags. Tomato pulp is a powerhouse of antioxidants that can do wonders on the puffiness of the skin under your eyes. Extract fresh tomato pulp. Soak 2 cotton pads in it and place them on the skin under your eyes. Let this remedy work its magic overnight before rinsing it off in the morning.
2. Apply Cucumber
Store 2 tablespoons of grated cucumber in the refrigerator. Before going to bed, take out this and gently apply it all over the skin under your eyes. For this natural treatment to work its magic, you must leave it overnight. Use lukewarm water to wash off the residue in the morning and enjoy fresher-looking eyes.
3. Apply Chilled Milk
Store raw milk in the refrigerator. Before going to bed, take it out and soak two cotton pads into it. Then gently place both the cotton pads on the skin under your eyes. Leave it there overnight. In the morning, you will be able to witness the change in the appearance of the skin under your eyes. Give this natural treatment a try at least 3-4 times a week.
4. Apply Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel's anti-inflammatory properties can come in handy for treating under-eye bags overnight. Scoop out fresh gel and apply it onto the affected area with the help of a makeup brush. Leave it overnight and in the morning you'll be able to wake up with no puffiness under your eyes.
5. Apply Cold Chamomile Tea
Brew a fresh cup of chamomile tea and allow it to cool off. Then soak a cotton ball in it and firmly apply it all over the skin under your eyes. Presence of tannins in chamomile tea can effectively reduce the puffiness and help you wake up with fresher-looking eyes. And if this seems like a complex process, then just replace cold tea with cold tea bags to treat this skin problem at home.
6. Apply Potato Juice
Potato is enriched with antioxidants and is also a great source of skin-lightening compounds. Applying potato juice on the skin under your eyes will not only help you get rid of the puffiness but also the dark circles that tend to make you look tired and exhausted even after 8 hours of sound sleep.
7. Apply Honey
Leaving honey on the skin under your eyes is another traditional way of treating puffiness. Firmly apply a little bit of honey under both your eyes and let it stay there through the night. This at-home treatment has been used since ages by women to banish under-eye bags for good.
8. Apply Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil is often called the miracle-worker for treating all kinds of skin issues, such as under-eye bags, dark circles, etc. Simply extract the oil from a vitamin E capsule and gently slather it onto the skin under your eyes. Leave the oil on your skin overnight for this incredible remedy to work its magic.