Cycling, jogging, frequent sex, tight outfits, excessive walking, etc., can be the reasons why you've got inner thigh skin rashes. First timers get too paranoid over the problem of inner thigh rash; however, with certain safe natural home remedies for rashes, this can be taken care of with ease.
Inner thigh rash is a very common problem; but at the initial stage, it does not require a dermatologist or medical treatment. Inner thigh rash can be well treated at home naturally if the right methods and ingredients are used.
So, check out this list of 9 home remedies for inner thigh rashes that can take care of the problem effectively.
- Applying chamomile tea starts with preparing a cup of the tea (only liquor) and letting it cool down completely .
- Then, take a cotton ball, soak in the tea and apply this wet chamomile tea-soaked cotton on your inner thigh rash.
- Re-apply for up to 10 minutes for genuine results.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- As the apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature, you can mix it with some raw honey.
- The ratio of apple cider vinegar and honey mixture should be the same.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the apple cider vinegar and honey mix on your skin rash affected area, specially before going to sleep.
Coconut Oil/Olive Oil
- You can use either of the 2 oils to treat the inner thigh skin rashes.
- For coconut oil, take a tablespoon and warm it for sometime before applying it on the rashes.
- Gentle coats of olive oil can be directly applied anytime on the inner thigh rash.
- One of the traditional natural home remedies for inner thigh skin rashes is neem bath.
- Take a deep vessel of water and let it boil.
- Add 3-5 grams of fresh and tender neem leaves in the water and let it boil to green colour.
- Once the neem water is ready, let it cool, strain the leaves and take bath with the residue water.
- To use the baking powder home remedy for curing the inner thigh skin rash, ensure you have ample time in hand, as it is a time-consuming process.
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons of baking powder with half a cup of water.
- Now, take small scoops of the baking powder paste and apply it on the affected thigh rash.
- After applying, relax for 30 minutes by spreading your legs, so that the baking soda works on the inner thigh rash and dries it off.
- Wash with water.
- Instead of baking soda, you can also use uncooked oatmeal.
- The mint treatment on inner thigh rash in an overnight process.
- You have to mix mint, peppermint, and spearmint in water and make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your inner thigh rash-prone area and cover it with a gauze.
- The irritation and skin disruption on your inner thigh will improve by the next morning when you will remove the gauze.
- In the mixer, add half a cup of fresh coriander leaves and two tablespoons of water.
- On blending this, you will get a thick green paste which is the remedy to your inner thigh rash problem.
- Apply a thick coat of the coriander paste on the affected skin, let it dry for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Cold compress is an easy home remedy for the inner thigh skin rash.
- Wrap the ice pack in a hand towel and then compress it on the inner thigh area.
- Do not directly apply the ice, as it may burn the skin.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Inner thigh skin rashes can also be treated with some fresh aloe vera gel.
- Slit an aloe vera leaf and extract the fresh gel to apply on the inner thigh.
- Let the aloe vera gel dry completely and then wash it off with cold water.
- 10 Side Effects Of Beetroot You Should Know
- 17 Amazing Home Remedies To Treat Diaper Rash In Babies
- 7 Dangerous Types Of Allergies That Are On The Rise!
- How To Make An Anti-Ageing Apple Mask
- How To Use Ginger For Back Pain Relief
- Did You Know Chewing Gum Can Help You In Getting Rid Of The Double Chin?
- How To Remove Dark Circles Overnight?
- Ayurveda And Diabetes: 8 Ayurvedic Tips For Treating Diabetes
- 10 Home Remedies To Cure Breast Pain
- Now Reduce Your Risk Of Lung Cancer With This Ancient Elixir
- This Ancient Raw Garlic Remedy Can Help You Lose 3 Kilos In A Month!
- Best Oils & Remedies To Grow Eyelashes Faster At Home