- News Maharashtra crisis: 'More than half' of rebels are in touch, claims Sanjay Raut
- Finance India's Budding Drone Industry To Grow Rs 15,000 Crore By 2026
- Movies Dexter And Criminals Minds Actress Mary Mara Passes Away
- Education HPBOSE 10th Result 2022 Today: Steps To Check Himachal Class 10 Result, Websites To Check HP Board 10th Result
- Technology Moto G42 With SD680, Android 12 Launching On July 4; Flipkart Availability Confirmed
- Automobiles 2022 Kawasaki Versys 650 Launched At Rs 7.36 Lakh
- Sports 6IXTY 2022: Chris Gayle is brand ambassador, Universe Boss to play for trophy named after him
- Travel Peb Fort Trek, Maharashtra - Complete Guide
Turmeric is quite honestly one of the best ingredients discovered in the Indian subcontinent. It has health as well as skin benefits. So today, we will let you know of an easy turmeric face scrub recipe.
Scrubs, as we know, help remove the dead skin cells from the face. This is really important, as the dead skin can make your face look dull, while scrubbing can make your face look healthy and give a nice flush to your skin.
This homemade turmeric face scrub will be a treat to your skin. It is simple to make this one and yet indulgent. For this, you will need ingredients that you probably already have access to.
You Will Need:
Turmeric, milk cream, besan and rose petals.
- Mix the besan, turmeric and milk cream together to form a thick paste.
- Next, add the rose petals to the mix. This will help to make the scrub truly indulgent and smell amazing.
Benefits Of The Ingredients Used:
Turmeric is really good to be used on the face. It has antioxidants, is anti-inflammatory in nature and helps get rid of the pigmentation on skin. It also benefits with acne and pimples. We all know that it helps give a radiant look to the skin. And if you have a tan, this will help get rid of the tan quite easily.
Besan has been used by generations of Indian women to get that glow on their skins. It helps to gently remove the dead skin cells and give way to a more glowing and fresh skin.
Milk cream helps lighten the skin tone because it has lactic acid in it. It also helps moisturise the skin and keeps it soft and supple. It makes sure the exfoliation does not dry up the skin.
The rose petals add a sort of gritty texture to the scrub, making it more effective. Plus, they add a very nice fragrance, making it all a luxurious, indulgent experience indeed.
- wellness10 Herbs And Spices That May Help Reduce The Risk Of Dementia
- skin careTurmeric And Garlic Homemade Face Masks For Fighting Acne: Which One Would You Choose?
- wellnessTurmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
- wellnessHealth Benefits Of Mango Ginger And Its Uses: How Is It Different From Ginger?
- wellnessFather’s Day 2021: Benefits And Dietary Guidelines For Men Over 50 On Keto Diet
- basicsWorld Breastfeeding Week 2021: Benefits Of Turmeric For Pregnant And Breastfeeding Women
- wellness12 Amazing Health Benefits Of Turmeric Coffee And How To Prepare It
- diabetesIs Turmeric Effective In The Prevention And Management Of Diabetes?
- wellnessHealth Benefits Of Turmeric Lemonade For Alzheimer’s, Depression, Cancer And More
- wellnessIs Thai Food Healthy? Everything You Need To Know About Popular Thai Ingredients
- skin care9 Ways To Use Turmeric For Acne
- wellnessHow To Get Rid Of A Stye: Safe And Effective Home Remedies