- 1 hr ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 4 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 6 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Movies RIP Kobe Bryant: Rishi Kapoor Shares Son Ranbir Kapoor's Fan Moment With Basketball Legend
- News How China's deadly virus is sending shockwaves through Asia's tourism industry
- Sports Bumrah, Rabada best bowlers around; Kohli, Smith best batsmen: McGrath
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G Might See The Light Of Day But Not In International Markets
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ubtans are the best-kept Indian secrets for glowing skin. They are usually a blend of different herbs in powdered form that can be made into a face pack. This homemade ubtan, which we have mentioned below, is perfect for brides.
This doesn't mean that you can't indulge in this face pack if you aren't a bride. After all, we all like to indulge in a bit of bride-like pampering every once in a while, don't we? Everyone wants to achieve that enviable bride-like glow.
That glow comes from a lot of fancy ubtan recipes. The haldi ceremony is one of the most important ceremonies in the Indian wedding culture because of how it makes the bride appear radiant. There are many different ways you can make the bridal ubtans.
Here is one of our favourite bridal ubtans using oatmeal, and a few other ingredients. So, keep reading to find out more about this homemade ubtan for brides with oatmeal.
What You'll Need:
Oatmeal - 2 tbsp
Masoor Dal - 1 tsp
Rice Powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric - 1 tsp
1. Step 1: Crush oatmeal, masoor daal and rice powder separately and then mix them all together.
2. Step 2: Add turmeric to this and a few drops of rose water. By adding water, mix everything into a thick paste.
3. Step 3: If you are looking for moisturisation, you could also add a little milk cream to this homemade ubtan recipe for brides.
4. Step 4: Apply this all over your face. You can even use this on your entire body for the entire body to be radiant. Tweak the content as per the requirement.
5. Step 5: Rub this all over in slow motions. This bridal ubtan recipe using oatmeal will help get rid of the dead skin cells and give your body and face a nice radiance.