- 10 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 13 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 16 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Five Indian athletes, including Olympics-qualified Priyanka Goswami, Covid 19 positive
- Movies Ankita Lokhande, Rahul Vaidya, Urvashi Dholakia And Other TV Celebs Wish Fans Happy Gudi Padwa
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi calls for united global efforts to defeat COVID-19 pandemic
- Technology Step By Step Guide To Unlock And Recover Files From Locked SD Card
- Automobiles Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
If you are a skin care product addict, you might have surely observed that it contains a high amount of flower extract in it. Oil extracted from flowers to the flower seeds, skin care products with flower extract can help to promote younger and glowing skin.
Flowers contain a high amount of proteins, vitamins, and antioxidants that help to benefit your skin in several ways.
Using flower face packs helps to brighten up your skin and also improves the skin's elasticity. If you want to enjoy the benefits of flowers, here are some homemade flower packs you should try at home. Take a look.
1. Rose Petal And Wheat Face Pack
Rose not only helps to keep your skin hydrated and moisturised, it also promotes healthy and glowing skin. Using wheat on the skin can help to lighten your skin naturally and exfoliate the skin deeply. Take some rose petals and dry them under the sun. Crush them to make a paste. Now take two spoons of rose petal, add two spoons of wheat and mix them together. Add some yogurt and make a paste. Apply this on your face and wash off with cold water.
2. Hibiscus And Yogurt Face Pack
Hibiscus flower is extremely good for your skin. It helps to promote younger-looking skin by eradicating the appearance of fine lines and winkles on the skin. Take some hibiscus flowers and dry them under the sun. Make a fine powder and store it in a container. Take three spoons of hibiscus powder and add it to four spoons of yogurt. Now add one spoon of sandalwood powder and mix everything together. Apply this face mask every day to enjoy supple and glowing skin.
3. Lotus And Almond Face Mask
Lotus is extremely good for sensitive and dry skin. Lotus helps to hydrate your skin and also keeps it supple for a long period of time. It also helps to tighten the pores and brightens your skin naturally. Take 5-6 lotus petals and grind them in a mixture along with some milk. Now add some almond powder to the lotus mixture and apply this mix on the face. Wait for some time and wash off with water. Using lotus and almond face mask helps to give you an enviable glow.
4. Jasmine And Milk Pack
Using jasmine and milk face pack help to soothe your skin and prevent acne scars on the skin easily. It contains anti-ageing properties that help to treat fine lines and wrinkles on the skin. Using jasmine and milk face pack helps to get rid of the dead skin cells that help to rejuvenate your skin. Take some handful of jasmine petals and mix them to make a powder. Now add 2 spoons of milk, 2 spoons of Multani mitti and 2 spoons of oats to it. Mix all the ingredients together and apply this mask on the face. Wait for some time and wash off with water.
5. Rose And Milk Pack
Rose and milk face pack is extremely good to be used on sensitive skin. Rose and milk face pack helps to deep cleanse the skin and also clarifies the clogged pores. Take some rose petals and soak them in milk. Wait for at least 40 minutes and check if the petals are soft or not. Now grind the milk and rose petal mixture together and apply this mask on the face. Spread this mask on the face and wash off with cold water.
6. Marigold And Rose Face Mask
Take one marigold and carefully pluck out the petals. Now take a rose and collect a few petals. Grind both the petals in a blender to get a fine paste of the flowers. Take two spoons of this paste and 2 spoons of yogurt. Mix the ingredients together and apply this mask on the face. Wash off with cold water. Using marigold and rose face mask helps to keep your skin supple and hydrated.