- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Janhvi Kapoor: Top 3 Party-Perfect Dresses Of The Budding Fashionista From Roohi Promotions
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 06 March 2021
- 16 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Rules That You Need To Follow When Observing A Fast
- 16 hrs ago Hina Khan Lights Up Our Summer Mood As She Flaunts Printed Blue Co-ord Set In Her Latest Post On Instagram
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- News Coronavirus cases: India records 18,327 new COVID-19 infections in last 24 hours
- Movies Yeh Hai Chahatein: Sargun Kaur Reveals She Was Trolled Badly By Divyanka Tripathi Fans
- Technology Poco M3 Review: Got The Substance?
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Virender Sehwag's ruthless 35-ball 80* guides India Legends to big win
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
You are at your grandparent's house for the weekend, your grandmother shows you her old pictures, and the first thing you notice is how healthy and radiant her complexion looked, without make-up!
You start to wonder how people during those times, when cosmetic surgeries, make-up and skin care products did not exist, take care of their skin.
Well, most of the people belonging to the previous eras depended on natural ingredients and herbal products to beautify their skin and hair.
Some of us may not be aware of this, but our kitchens and gardens hold ingredients that can infuse our skin with health and radiance.
Also Read: Benefits Of Tea Tree Oil For Hair Care
And the best part is these natural remedies can be made at home and they even pose no threat of side effects, unlike the chemical-rich skin care products available in the markets today.
Did you know that the combination of tea tree oil and lemon juice has numerous skin benefits?
Just mix 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in a mixing bowl, apply the mixture on the desired area of your skin, leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
By doing this regularly, you can see a lot of positive changes in your skin. Find out what they are, here!
1. Reduces Acne
The mixture of tea tree oil and lemon juice comes with antibacterial properties that can kill the acne-causing bacteria, thereby reducing the occurrence of acne and pimples.
2. Provides An Anti-Ageing Effect
This natural combination, when mixed with honey, stimulates the production of collagen in your skin, thereby preventing the early signs of ageing such as wrinkles, fine lines, etc.
3. Lightens The Skin
The combo of tea tree oil and lemon juice acts as a natural bleaching agent, which works on your skin to make it visibly lighter within days of use. This mixture can also reduce the appearance of age spots and skin pigmentation.
4. Soothes Itches
As this mixture of tea tree oil and lemon comes with an antiseptic quality, it can heal conditions such as minor burns, rashes and itches present on the skin.
5. Tones The Skin
The mixture of tea tree oil and lemon acts as a natural skin toner, which has the capacity to reduce the size of your skin pores and tighten your skin, making your skin look even more smoother.
6. Cleanses The Skin
This potent natural mixture has the ability to penetrate deep into your skin pores and eliminate the impurities and microbes that are clogged in there, thus providing a deep-cleansing effect on your skin.
7. Treats Skin Conditions
The combination of tea tree oil and lemon can treat various minor skin conditions like insect bites, corns, ring worm, warts, etc, as it is infused with medicinal qualities that are beneficial for the skin.