- 9 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 11 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- 12 hrs ago Bunty Aur Babli 2: Rani Mukerji’s Poster Look Doesn't Quite Inspire Us To Get A Suit Stitched Like Hers
- 13 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Latest Fashion Lookbook Features A Traditional Net Lehenga And Smart Tan-Hued Airport Outfit
- News Amit Shah's J&K visit was necessary in aftermath of recent killings: Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Brighton and Hove Albion 1-4 Manchester City: Two-goal Foden inspires Guardiola's side
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Reveals Kurup Release Date, Pens A Heartfelt Note
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Official Teaser Confirms 120Hz AMOLED Display; Pricing Details Also Leaked
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Finance HDFC Securities Gives Buy On A PSU Bank And Infra Stock
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
You are at your grandparent's house for the weekend, your grandmother shows you her old pictures, and the first thing you notice is how healthy and radiant her complexion looked, without make-up!
You start to wonder how people during those times, when cosmetic surgeries, make-up and skin care products did not exist, take care of their skin.
Well, most of the people belonging to the previous eras depended on natural ingredients and herbal products to beautify their skin and hair.
Some of us may not be aware of this, but our kitchens and gardens hold ingredients that can infuse our skin with health and radiance.
Also Read: Benefits Of Tea Tree Oil For Hair Care
And the best part is these natural remedies can be made at home and they even pose no threat of side effects, unlike the chemical-rich skin care products available in the markets today.
Did you know that the combination of tea tree oil and lemon juice has numerous skin benefits?
Just mix 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in a mixing bowl, apply the mixture on the desired area of your skin, leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
By doing this regularly, you can see a lot of positive changes in your skin. Find out what they are, here!
1. Reduces Acne
The mixture of tea tree oil and lemon juice comes with antibacterial properties that can kill the acne-causing bacteria, thereby reducing the occurrence of acne and pimples.
2. Provides An Anti-Ageing Effect
This natural combination, when mixed with honey, stimulates the production of collagen in your skin, thereby preventing the early signs of ageing such as wrinkles, fine lines, etc.
3. Lightens The Skin
The combo of tea tree oil and lemon juice acts as a natural bleaching agent, which works on your skin to make it visibly lighter within days of use. This mixture can also reduce the appearance of age spots and skin pigmentation.
4. Soothes Itches
As this mixture of tea tree oil and lemon comes with an antiseptic quality, it can heal conditions such as minor burns, rashes and itches present on the skin.
5. Tones The Skin
The mixture of tea tree oil and lemon acts as a natural skin toner, which has the capacity to reduce the size of your skin pores and tighten your skin, making your skin look even more smoother.
6. Cleanses The Skin
This potent natural mixture has the ability to penetrate deep into your skin pores and eliminate the impurities and microbes that are clogged in there, thus providing a deep-cleansing effect on your skin.
7. Treats Skin Conditions
The combination of tea tree oil and lemon can treat various minor skin conditions like insect bites, corns, ring worm, warts, etc, as it is infused with medicinal qualities that are beneficial for the skin.