TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Blackheads are so pesky. They are one of the most common beauty problems of people. Most men have blackheads and don't seem to be bothered by them at all, even though they look really bad.
The point being, if you have blackheads, you must deal with them; if not for beauty, then just for the sake of looking hygienic. This foolproof method against blackheads will surely rid you of blackheads for good guaranteed.
We all know how difficult it can be to get rid of blackheads, especially if you have a lot of it. Blackheads are really stubborn and can't be removed with just mere face washing. And with the more stubborn variety of blackheads, even scrubbing often doesn't seem to do any help.
It is said that steaming has some impact on blackheads. But often, the blackheads have to be extracted out after the steaming is done. So, we tried out a method that is a lot easier and effective and would definitely work.
Here's how you can use this foolproof method to get rid of blackheads!
What You'll Need:
Take a little more than a pea-sized amount of the toothpaste and add a pinch of salt to it. Use this to scrub the area of your nose and a bit around it. Keep scrubbing for at least 5-7 minutes. The abrasive nature of the salt will help get rid of the deeply embedded blackheads.
This works a lot better than most store-bought scrubs. Once you wash it off, the scrub will leave your skin a little bit red, but that is normal and would go away within five to ten minutes.
The mint in the toothpaste acts as an antibacterial ingredient and helps prevent further inflammation.
So, use this scrub and you will be thankful for sure!