- 36 min ago Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- 2 hrs ago Man Finds Wedding Ring Atop A Carrot 3 Years After It Went Missing
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas & Sophie Turner Proves That Sisters Who Slay Together Stay Together
- 2 hrs ago Did You Know That Exposure To Pesticides Can Lead To Depression?
- News HDK escapes floor test today: Here's how the day unfolded in K'taka assembly?
- Sports Dhawan picks up bat for first time for 'Bottle Cap Challenge' post injury in World Cup
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Finds Herself In Embarrassing Situation Due To Nagarjuna?
- Technology PUBG 4.1 Beta Update Brings Season 4, New Story Trailer And Lot More
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Update Launched In India— Receives New Features & Safety Equipment
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Blackheads are so pesky. They are one of the most common beauty problems of people. Most men have blackheads and don't seem to be bothered by them at all, even though they look really bad.
The point being, if you have blackheads, you must deal with them; if not for beauty, then just for the sake of looking hygienic. This foolproof method against blackheads will surely rid you of blackheads for good guaranteed.
We all know how difficult it can be to get rid of blackheads, especially if you have a lot of it. Blackheads are really stubborn and can't be removed with just mere face washing. And with the more stubborn variety of blackheads, even scrubbing often doesn't seem to do any help.
It is said that steaming has some impact on blackheads. But often, the blackheads have to be extracted out after the steaming is done. So, we tried out a method that is a lot easier and effective and would definitely work.
Here's how you can use this foolproof method to get rid of blackheads!
What You'll Need:
Take a little more than a pea-sized amount of the toothpaste and add a pinch of salt to it. Use this to scrub the area of your nose and a bit around it. Keep scrubbing for at least 5-7 minutes. The abrasive nature of the salt will help get rid of the deeply embedded blackheads.
This works a lot better than most store-bought scrubs. Once you wash it off, the scrub will leave your skin a little bit red, but that is normal and would go away within five to ten minutes.
The mint in the toothpaste acts as an antibacterial ingredient and helps prevent further inflammation.
So, use this scrub and you will be thankful for sure!