- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 05 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Iconic Band Depeche Mode Announce New Album And World Tour
- 15 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- 16 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- News PFI ban and after: Why the threat still looms large?
- Sports Team India will take a call on Jasprit Bumrah's replacement in Australia, reveals Rohit Sharma
- Finance Buy The Stock Of SBI, Says Prabhudas Lilladher For A Target Price Of Rs 650
- Movies Godfather Review: Chiranjeevi's Remake Is Quite Different From Lucifer
- Technology Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Automobiles Zontes Motorcycles Launched In India: Chinese Motorcycles Priced Higher Than The Competition
- Education Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling registration begins: apply by October 10
- Travel Bisti Widlerness: A Must-See Natural Wonder In The USA
Problem of dry skin is quite serious. Don't ignore it. If you have dry skin, winter is a critical time for you. Having dry skin means wrinkles at an early age, skin loosening, crow's feet, untimely ageing and lots more.
Why to aggravate these problems when you can try homemade moisturisers for dry skin? Yes, you heard it right. Now, you can make homemade moisturisers for dry skin right at the convenience of your home.
The market-made products promise so many things, but those don't give you a long-lasting effect. Besides, the chemicals, used in those products, may have side effects on your skin.
Products like cocoa butter, shea butter, olive oil, etc, are wonderful ingredients that you could use to make homemade moisturisers for dry skin.
You can use these directly or mix them in a proper proportion with other suitable ingredients to make homemade moisturisers for dry skin. If you buy any herbal product, you may have seen these ingredients as the main components.
So, make some time out of your busy schedule and prepare homemade moisturisers for dry skin. Here are some tricks to make these moisturisers. Read on to know more.
1. Olive Oil To The Rescue: To moisturise your skin evenly, especially in winter, this is the best thing you can have. Apply olive oil before or after bath to have moisturised and hydrated skin. Use extra-virgin olive oil to get the best result. It contains antioxidants and prevents your skin from any damage.
2. Aloe Vera Moisturiser: No need to buy it, as you can make it at home. Take fresh Aloe Vera gel from leaves and add some rose oil, essential olive oil and almond oil to it. Mix all the ingredients well and apply the mixture on your skin. If you're suffering from dry and cracked skin problem, this moisturiser will provide a soothing effect soon.
3. Milk As A Moisturiser: In the ancient time, the royals used to bathe in milk. You don't need to do that, but you can use milk to moisturise your skin. Make a solution with milk, lime juice and olive oil. You can also use coconut oil for very dry skin. Use it regularly for better results.
4. Potato Paste: Dry skin means more deposition of dead skin cells, which ultimately cause blemishes and spots. You can use crushed potatoes to remove this skin darkness. You can directly use grated potatoes or add some almond oil and lemon juice to it. For removing wrinkles and dark circles, this is the best remedy.
Also read: Rose Water for Skin Care
5. Egg And Yogurt Pack: To add moisture to your dry skin, this is one of the best options you can try. Whisk egg whites well and add some lemon juice, yogurt and honey into it. Mix all the ingredients well to obtain a smooth mixture. Apply it all over your body and wait for 15 minutes. Wash off.
6. Glycerin And Honey: You must have used glycerin soaps in winter to keep your skin soft and supple. Try this homemade moisturiser remedy instead. Honey contains natural humectants to treat your dry skin. Mix it with some glycerin to get a better result.
7. Orange Juice: This is not only the best homemade moisturiser for dry skin but it also works as a perfect toner for the skin. After applying any face mask, if you soak cotton balls into orange juice and dab them on your face, your skin will turn super soft and radiant.
- skin care5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- wellness11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- babyIs Homemade Baby Food Safe? A Guide To Make Baby Food At Home
- make up tipsA DIY Cleansing Balm That Will Melt Your Make-up Off Smoothly In A Few Seconds
- wellnessTypes Of Homemade Masks And How They Can Help Lower The Risk Of Infection
- skin care10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- skin care4 Amazing DIY Face Serums For Dry Skin
- body care5 Amazing DIY Lip Stains For Luscious And Rosy Lips
- skin care10 Home-made Body Washes For Soft And Supple Skin
- hair careHome-made Hair Masks To Combat Different Hair Problems
- recipesInstant Thandai Recipe: How To Make Thandai At Home Instantly
- recipesBread Rasmalai Recipe: How To Make Bread Rasmalai For Holi