- 3 hrs ago Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- 13 hrs ago 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- 15 hrs ago Tiny Antibodies From Llamas Can Potentially Treat COVID-19: Study
- 15 hrs ago What Is Juvenile Osteoporosis? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- Technology List Of 7 Inch Screen Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Narendra Modi meets Australian PM Scott Morrison in US ahead of 1st in-person Quad Summit
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Grand Premiere: Date, Time, Where To Watch & Streaming Details Of The Salman Khan Show
- Finance Realty Stocks To Buy As Outlook For The Sector Remains Bullish: Nifty Realty Gains 23% In 4 Session
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Your skin needs attention. And a lot of times it doesn't get the care and attention it needs. What to do when you have dull, patchy skin? If you have dull and patchy skin, then here are the things you can do to sort that out now.
If you do have dull skin, it means you are not caring enough for your skin and that you need to have a really strict skin care regimen.
There used to be a point of time when you could may be get away with not having a good skin care routine, but to have happy skin, you must treat it well. Certain aspects of skin care may seem like common sense to most of us, but a lot of us tend to be lazy when it comes to taking care of the skin.
This means that we often forget to do a lot of basic things for the skin. A basic skin care regimen would save you from a lot of hard work in the long run. As they say, it is better to start early in terms of skin care. So, here are dull skin remedies that you could opt for to fix that skin issue.
1. Trusty Cleanser: It is really important to have a cleanser that you can rely on and trust. At the end of the day, it is a must to cleanse your face and get rid of the dirt, grime and makeup.
2. Clay-based Scrub: A face scrub can help you slough away dead skin cells to reveal a brighter and more even skin tone, so go for a clay-based scrub to help reduce oiliness on the face, while getting rid of the dead skin cells.
3. Charcoal Face Pack: Charcoal helps seep deep into the skin and gets rid of every single impurity that is embedded deep in the skin. Keep the face pack on for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
4. Toner: A lot of people skip this step. But toners help shrink the size of pores and bring the pH level of the face back to normal after washing. Over time, this step can actually help prevent pimples.
5. Serum: Using a serum before moisturising can bring a whole lot of difference to the skin. You can even use a face oil. Face oils help repair the skin and keep it soft and supple.
6. Moisturiser: Moisturising is an absolute must, no matter what your skin type is. Even oily skinned women need this step, else your skin can get too dry and cause even more breakouts! Use a gel-based moisturiser for best results.
7. Eye Cream: The skin on the under-eye area is the most sensitive and hence, it needs the maximum care and moisture, which is why it is extremely important to include an eye cream in your skin care regimen.