- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 12 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 13 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Sports Year Ender 2019: PV Sindhu BWF gold, Satwiksairaj-Chirag doubles' success only highlights of a dull year for India
- News Grief ran high at Assam teenager’s burial, locals hailed him as 'martyr'
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Who wouldn't want a sun kissed radiant glow on their face? Most of us go through great lengths to get a glowing skin; Be it slathering makeup or trying out pricey over-the-counter creams.
But while we do all that, we often tend to overlook the power of the natural ingredients present in the kitchen cabinet. These time-tested ingredients are cost-effective, free of chemicals and, most importantly, highly effective.
Women all over the globe, use these ingredients to whisk up face masks that can make your distant dream, of a glowing skin, come true.
So, today at Boldsky, we've brought together a list of incredibly simple yet effective DIY face masks that can help you get an instant glow on your skin.
These face masks can be prepared in a jiffy. And, the ingredients used can have tremendous effects on your skin. They are packed with skin-brightening properties that can make your dull skin glow. Also, they can improve the overall texture of your skin.
Read on to know more about these face masks and the method to prepare them.
1. Almonds And Milk Face Mask
* Soak 2-3 almonds overnight.
* In the morning, mash the almonds and add 2 teaspoons of raw milk to it.
* Mix them well together and apply it all over your face * leave it on for about 15 minutes.
* Wash it thoroughly with lukewarm water.
2. Banana And Honey Face Mask
* Mash a ripe banana and add 1 teaspoon of organic honey to it.
* Mix them well together and apply all over your face.
* Let it sit for at least 20 minutes.
* Wash it off with water.
3. Turmeric, Milk And Honey Face Mask
* Mix 1 teaspoon of raw milk and honey with a few pinches of turmeric powder.
* Apply the mask all over your face and neck.
* Leave it for 15-20 minutes before washing it off.
* Pat dry and follow up by applying a mild moisturiser.
4. Cucumber And Lemon Juice Face Mask
* Mix 2 tablespoons of each, cucumber juice and lemon juice.
* Add half a teaspoon of honey to the mix.
* Gently apply it on your face.
* Let it absorb for about 30 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
5. Tomato And Besan Face Mask
* Mix 1 teaspoon of each, tomato puree and besan.
* Add a few drops of rose water to the paste.
* Apply the paste on your face and neck.
* Leave it off for 10-15 minutes before washing it off.
6. Oatmeal And Curd Face Mask
* Mix 1 tablespoon of oatmeal and 2 teaspoons of fresh curd.
* Mix them well together to form a fine paste.
* Apply the paste on your face.
* Wash it off after 20 minutes.
7. Potato, Lemon Juice and Multani Mitti Face Mask
* Mix 1 tablespoon of each, potato juice, lemon juice and multani mitti.
* Make a fine paste and apply it all over your face and neck.
* Leave it off for 15 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.