TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
Did you know you can use something as basic and simple as dal for your face? Dal, or lentils, are rich in proteins. Dal is usually included in our daily diet, as it provides our body with all the essential nutrients. Dal has many benefits on our overall health.
Also, dal can be used for the face as well to get a flawless complexion. It is extremely simple to use any type of dal for your skincare regime. An added benefit, of course, is that all kitchens are stocked up with a variety of different types of dals.
It is an inexpensive and easy way to get rid of most skin problems. And it is also safe, although it is encouraged that you do a patch test before you try out any new ingredient on your face, as the skin on the face is really sensitive and we don't want any bad reactions to happen.
So, try out these dal face packs to end all your skin problems within no time at all! And do let us know if they worked for you.
1. For Acne: The proteins in dal make it great for getting rid of acne and other such problems on the face. Crush any dal, preferably masoor dal to a powder, and mix it with water and turmeric. The anti-inflammatory action of turmeric also aids in treating acne.
2. For Glowing Skin: Use the same recipe as above, but add rose water to it for clear and glowing skin.
3. For Facial Hair: Masoor dal has many nutrients that help break down hair follicles, thereby gradually reducing the growth of facial hair. Make a paste of dal and almond oil and scrub this in slow circular motions against the direction of hair growth.
4. Exfoliation: The granulated bits of the dal help slough away dead skin cells giving way to smooth, alive-looking skin.
5. Fairness: Mix crushed dal powder with turmeric, besan and yogurt to make an amazing face pack for fair skin. Use this once every week.
6. Tan Removal: Make a paste of dal, rose water and lemon juice for the ultimate tan removal face pack. Use this any time you have a skin tan issue bothering you.
7. Ubtan: Ubtan is one of the oldest ancient ways to get perfect skin. It is a mix of a lot of ingredients to combine all of their benefits into one face pack. Make an ubtan out of turmeric, besan and dal to get the amazing glowing skin you've always wanted. You can use either use yogurt or milk as a base for it.
8. Oily Skin: Oily skin can be a huge problem, but don't worry, with dal face packs you can treat this issue at ease. Dal can help soak up excessive oil easily and make your skin look matte.
9. Dark Spots: Mix turmeric, dal and honey to make a dal face pack for spot treatment. That is a perfect way to use dal face packs for skin care.
10. Pigmentation: For a good anti-pigmentation pack, mix besan and masoor dal. Rub this mixture along your face and get rid of all the uneven skin.
11. Dirt Removal: Sometimes, the pores get clogged up with dirt. When that happens, you can use dal to get rid of the dirt from your skin.
12. Blemishes: Do you have blemishes annoying you? Use dal for getting rid of blemishes, in no time.