- 48 min ago Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2020: Lesser Known Facts About The Politician, Freedom Fighter & Activist
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 2 hrs ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 4 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Reveals What Mom Sridevi Used To Say About Dancing: It's Not All About The Steps
- Sports Anil Kumble, VVS Laxman say there's still a possibility to host IPL 2020, sans spectators
- News Chidambaram slams Centre, says govt dealt another blow to citizens as RBI bonds scheme stop
- Automobiles Ola Electric Scooters With Smart Connectivity To Be Introduced In India: Acquires Etergo BV
- Finance Google Pay Now Makes 'Nearby Stores' Feature Available In 35 Cities In India
- Technology Now You Can Extend Validity Of Your Prepaid Plans By Paying Rs. 2
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Skin exfoliation is an essential step for maintaining a healthy skin care regimen. Exfoliation helps to remove the top most layer of the dead skin cells.
Regular exfoliation makes the skin look fresh and also helps in getting rid of the excess oil and dirt on the skin that leads to the appearance of pimples and acne.
Exfoliation cleans the pores and makes the skin look glowing and vibrant. It also improves the blood circulation and makes the skin look young.
One should never skip this step otherwise it will make the skin look dull and also will clogs the pores causing skin blemishes and breakouts. Regular exfoliation can be done using natural ingredients that are available in the kitchen.
Ingredients like sugar, sea salt, honey and baking soda work the best as natural skin exfoliators. Apart from that, there are also a few other ingredients that can be used to exfoliate the skin.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the best natural skin exfoliators. Read on to know more about it.
Honey is your skin's best friend. It is antiseptic in nature and has antibacterial properties. Thus, it reduces the skin infections. It also helps to repair the skin by reducing skin inflammation. It boosts the natural exfoliation process and has excellent exfoliant property.
Sugar is yet another natural skin exfoliant. The glycolic acid present in it breaks down the protein and keeps the dead skin cells away. It boosts the new skin cells and provides a smooth and soft skin.
Oatmeal acts as a natural exfoliator too. It has anti-inflammatory property and works as a natural moisturiser. It is gentle on the skin and helps in getting rid of the excess amount of oil on the skin.
Yoghurt also serves the purpose of skin exfoliation. The acid present in yoghurt hydrates and exfoliates the skin. It also helps to even out the skin tone.
Baking soda is highly used for cleansing and exfoliating the skin.Mix baking soda with water. Use it as a scrub to exfoliate your skin to notice great results on the skin.
Coffee works as a best skin exfoliator and also helps to tone the skin. Mix grounded coffee beans with any of the essential oils to exfoliate the skin naturally by using the mixture regularly.