To clean your face from deep, applying face wash is not enough. You need to get rid of the dust and dead cell deposition to get a glowing and flawless skin.
Exfoliation is very important for that. It can wash away the debris from the upper layer of your skin while cleansing your skin from deep. There are several products in your kitchen that can help you to make an awesome exfoliating mask for your skin.
The market-made masks contain chemicals that may not be good for your skin. Hence, make some time from your busy schedule and try these all-natural homemade exfoliating face masks.
You will definitely get an outstanding result after just a few applications. Exfoliating masks not only clean your skin but also make it supr-soft and smooth.
Here are some of the best exfoliating face masks that you can make easily right at home. Don't worry, the application process is very easy. Have a look.
1. Honey + Baking Soda: Make a mixture of 3 tsp of baking soda with 1 tbsp of honey. If you have dry skin, add vitamin 3 capsules. Apply it evenly on to your face and neck and let it sit for a few minutes. While removing, wet your fingers and rub this mixture gently in a circular motion.
2. Sugar Exfoliation Mask: Take granulated sugar in a bowl and add water to it. You can add lemon juice if you want to. Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil (orange, lavender, lemon, etc.). Apply on your face and rub it gently. Be careful to not reach near your eyes. Wash thoroughly with lukewarm water.
3. Milk + Oatmeal Mask: If you're in a hurry and want a quick result, use this method. Make an exfoliating mask with oats, some milk and cinnamon powder. When you get a smooth paste, apply it on your skin. Wait for 20 minutes and massage your skin gently to remove the dead skin cells.
4. Coconut Oil + Sugar: The benefits of sugar on your skin are plenty. Make a mixture of coconut oil and sugar and rub it on your face and neck in a gentle circular motion. Do it for 1-2 minutes and wash with lukewarm water. If you have an oily skin, try to avoid this scrub.
5. Green Tea + Rice Flour: Make a cup of green tea and let it cool down for 15 minutes. Now, add rice flour into it to make a paste. Exfoliate your skin with this mask well. This will not only help in removing dirt from your skin but will also revitalise your skin from deep.
6. Chocolate + Sugar Mask: You need brown sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and olive oil to make this mask. Mix all the ingredients well to make a paste. Now, apply it on to your skin and rub for 15 minutes. Wait for 10 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
7. Orange Juice + Coffee Mask: To get an instant glow, do try this mask. Add orange juice to ground coffee bean powder and make a paste. Apply it thoroughly on your face and neck, and wait for a few minutes. Massage it gently before washing it off. Vitamin C in the orange rejuvenates your skin while coffee eliminates dust and dead skin cells.
8. Blueberry + Honey Mask: This looks colourful, might we add! Blend blueberries, honey and sugar to make this scrub. Now, apply this on your face. Wait for 15 minutes and then wash it off. You can apply ice if feel any irritation or an itching sensation.
Also Read: Amazing Beauty Hacks Using Petroleum Jelly
9. Yogurt + Sugar: Sugar can be the fixed ingredient while exfoliating your skin. Make a pack with these two ingredients and apply it on to your skin. When it starts to dry, massage it gently and then wash it off. This pack moisturises your skin while cleansing it effectively.