- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Eradicating injury marks is a tough task altogether. It can leave scars and even lower your confidence levels. However, you can say goodbye to those nasty injury marks which are ruining your looks by sticking to these simple home remedies.
Gradually, you can get away with it and look fabulous. Don't spend your money on various cosmetics and ointments to heal the injury marks. Just stick to these simple home remedies and you will be amazed to see the results.
The natural moisturiser honey is incredibly beneficial when it comes to reducing stubborn injury marks. It also acts as an anti-aging agent. Honey does miracles in rejuvenating skin by healing the scar marks. All that you need to do is gently apply a mixture of honey and oatmeal, leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
Lemons work great in eliminating injury marks. Besides lemon's natural bleaching property, the Vitamin C present in lemon helps to rebuild the collagen and aids in eliminating the injury marks. Place the cotton ball dipped in lemon juice on the injury marks for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
The magical nut almond works great in enhancing beauty. Almonds can also be used to reduce injury marks. Soak the almonds overnight, grind them and make a paste of it adding few drops of rose water. Apply this paste on the affected area for 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Olive oil is a great source of Vitamin A, D, E, C, B1 and B2.The anti inflammatory properties of olive oil works wonders in eradicating the injury and scar marks. Gently massage olive oil on the injury marks until it gets absorbed. Leave it overnight and wash it off the next morning with normal water.
The easiest way to get rid of injury marks is by using sandalwood powder. It is effective in treating many skin problems like eczema, dark circles, dark spots and injury marks. Make a paste of sandalwood powder with rose water and apply this mixture on the injury marks
and wash it off with after 15 minutes.
Potatoes contain starch and enzymes that work great on lightening the injury and scar marks. Cut thick slices of potato, massage it on the marks for 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
Cocoa butter is an excellent remedy for injury and scar marks. Take a desired amount of cocoa butter and massage it on the marks until it gets absorbed by the skin. Cocoa butter heals the scar marks and moisturises the skin.