- 5 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 9 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 9 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 10 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Video Of 9-Year-Old Girl Copying Dayaben's Character Goes Viral
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Technology Realme Q3s With 144Hz LCD Display, SD 778G SoC Unveiled; Can We Expect India Launch?
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
No matter if it's monsoon or summer, our skin can always get tanned easily, when it gets exposed to harmful ultraviolet sun rays. Sun tan, if not treated at a proper time, results in permanent skin darkening. Therefore, it is essential to take adequate measures at home to protect our skin from damage. This damage can be reversed by using certain home-made packs.
These packs not only help in fading the sun tan, but also deeply nourish the skin by hydrating it and combating acne and pimples. These packs can be applied anywhere on the body, which is exposed to harmful rays, such as arms, face, feet and neck. These packs are very effective in removing the dark pigmentation of the skin.
In this article, we at Boldsky are listing out some of the face packs that help in removing the sun tan effectively. Read on, try it and notice the difference.
Turmeric And Lemon
Lemon is the best remedy you can use to get rid of sun tan. The bleaching property of lemon lightens the skin tone. When mixed with turmeric, it makes an ideal ingredient to remove sun tan from the skin. Add a pinch of turmeric to 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this solution on to the skin. Rinse after 20 minutes.
Avocado And Curd
This face pack works wonders in removing the sun tan. Add a teaspoon of curds to half a cup of avocado paste. Apply this mixture on to the skin and rinse after sometime. Follow this procedure every alternate day until you get the desired results.
Papaya is another miraculous fruit that has skin-lightening property. Mash a slice of papaya. Add some amount of honey to this pulp. Apply this mixture on to the skin. Rinse after sometime.
Orange Juice And Gram Flour
This face pack is equally effective as honey and lemon in reducing skin tan. Make a thin paste of gram flour (besan) by adding the desired quantity of orange juice. Apply this mixture on to the skin. Rinse after sometime.
Honey and Lemon
Honey is known for its moisturising property. It is a natural face pack that reduces the skin tanning to a great extent. Mix equal quantities of lemon and honey. Apply this mixture on to the skin and rinse after sometime.
Sandalwood And Rosewater
This face pack is best suited for cleaning, toning and moisturising the skin. Make a thin paste of sandalwood by adding the desired amount of rose water. Apply this paste evenly on to the skin. Rinse it once it dries.
Saffron And Fresh Cream
This face pack not only fights sun tan, but also brightens the skin by toning and moisturising it. It deeply nourishes the skin and fights acne and bacteria.