- 13 hrs ago Lesser Known Facts About India's Best Shuttler, PV Sindhu
- 14 hrs ago Actor Sonu Sood Joins Special Olympics Bharat As Brand Ambassador
- 14 hrs ago How To Prevent The Spread Of Zika Virus Infection
- 15 hrs ago House Of Gucci Trailer: Lady Gaga As Patrizia Reggiani Stuns Us With Her Glamorous Fashion
- Movies Indian Idol 12: Pawandeep, Arunita, Shamukhapriya & Other Top Contestants Talk About Friendship Day
- Finance These 2 Stocks Can Rally Up To 36%, Buys Says This Brokerage
- Technology Friendship Day 2021 Gift Ideas: Best True Wireless Earbuds Starts From Rs. 899
- News Dams almost full in West Bengal due to heavy rain; Water discharge to rise: Officials
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown results, recap and highlights: July 30, 2021
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Mangoes are tasty and their health benefits are discussed a lot. But are you aware of the beauty benefits of mango?
The antioxidants and vitamins present in mango keep your skin healthy. In fact, mangoes are also good for hair. Also, they can minimise the appearance of acne and dark spots on your skin.
The main reason why your skin glows after applying a face pack that contains a mango is because of the presence of beta carotene and vitamin A.
Is mango good for your skin? Yes, the antioxidants in them can help you minimise the ageing effects on your skin. The vitamin C present in mangoes can minimise your acne issues.
You can also get rid of dandruff using a mango. Now, let us discuss about the beauty benefits of mango.
You can use mango for glowing skin. Add some amount of cream to the skin of a mango and rub it on your face and wash your face after 10 minutes. This remedy will enhance your complexion.
Take an egg and break it to remove the yolk and add a spoon of curd to it. Now mix a spoon of mango juice to it and apply it to your hair and wash after a few minutes. This acts like your hair conditioner.
This is one of the benefits of mango for skin. In order to get rid of blackheads, mix a few drops of milk and honey to a teaspoon of mango juice. Use the mixture as a scrub on your face.
Grind dried mango skins into fine powder. Add some curd to it and use the mixture as a face pack. The spots on your skin will gradually reduce.
Mix a pinch of wheat flour to a teaspoon of mango juice and apply it to your face and wash within a few minutes. This act will cleanse your skin and pores.
Boil a piece of raw mango and wash your face with the water after some time. This may help in reducing your acne.