- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 12 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- News Bangladesh to Bengal: NIA arrests key accused in human trafficking case
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The king of fruits Mango, is all set to rain it's flavour in the next few months. The aroma of mango in itself is intoxicating and to relish its each bite is always a heavenly delight. Apart from tickling your taste buds, Mangoes are also your skin's best friend. Surprising as it may sound, Mangoes have the ability to reduce dark spots, blemishes, acne and add glow to your skin. With it's rich nutrients like Vitamin A and beta-carotene it has the ability to restore, rejuvenate and revive the skin with vigour and adds shine to your skin as well.
Let us look at a few tips that you can follow using mango for your skin-
Scrub- Take a teaspoon of mango pulp, add half a teaspoon of milk/milk powder, honey and rub it over your face in circular motion. This helps to remove dead skin and blackheads thereby adding a glow to your face.
Reusing the mango skin- We generally discard the mango skin. It can be used by sun-drying it and making a powder of the same. Mix it with a teaspoon of yogurt and use as a face pack. This reduces dark spots, blemishes and adds a golden complexion to your skin.
Raw mango juice- If you have baby mangoes or raw mangoes at home you could take a slice and boil it in water. Now use this water on your face as an acne remover. It acts as an excellent astringent.
Mango cleanser- Take a teaspoon of wheat flour, add mango pulp to it and use it on your skin. It acts as a perfect cleanser, reaching your pores and cleaning them from within.
Remove tan- The skin of mango acts as a de-tanning agent. Rub your face and hands with the skin of ripe or raw mango and apply some milk cream on it. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with cold water. Follow this for at least twice or thrice a week as this reduces tanning drastically.
Mango-almond face wash- Take one teaspoon of mango pulp and powdered almond each and mix it with a tablespoon of milk and grind it into a paste. Apply this on to your skin and wash after 20 minutes. This is suitable for all skin types.
Mango-oatmeal face pack- This is suitable for sensitive skin. Make a paste of mango pulp, oatmeal, milk and honey. Wash your face with cold water and pat dry. Apply this paste on your skin, leave it for 15 minutes and wash with cold water.
Enjoy these benefits of mango to get a glowing skin.