- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 06 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 17 hrs ago Tribute: American Country Music Icon Loretta Lynn No More At 90
- 18 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- 20 hrs ago Balaji (Hanuman) of Mehandipur In Rajasthan: Timings, How To Reach, Puja Rituals And Legends
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Full List of Award Winners, Player of the Match, Player of the Tournament
- Finance Prabhudas Lilladher Picks 5 Stocks To Buy Amid Festive Cheer For Gains Up To 20%
- News In Pics: Effigies of Ravana go up in flames as India celebrates Dussehra
- Education JIO ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF JIO TRUE 5G
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14 Birthday Special: Amitabh Bachchan Gets Emotional As Son Abhishek, Jaya Surprise Him
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV300 Sportz Edition Spotted - Comes With More Power & A Few Visual Tweaks
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
- Technology Google Pixel 7 vs Pixel 7 Pro: What Differences Can We Expect?
South actress Yashika Aannand always comes up with some stunning and mind-blowing pictures, which make us say 'wow', the moment we see them. She is one of the most active actresses on social media and her Instagram page is nothing less than a visual treat for fans. From fashionable outfits to bold makeup looks to unique hairstyles, her feed is full of major styling and beauty goals. Recently, Yashika shared a set of fresh pictures and this time it was her makeup, which stole all the limelight. She sported a bold and fiery makeup look that was highlighted by peach-orange eye shadow, oodles of mascara, and glossy nude lips. It was amazingly done by makeup artist Karthika Shyam. If you also loved this makeup look of hers, here's how you can recreate it on your own. Take a look.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Copper blush
• Orange or Peach orange eye shadow
• Purple eye shadow
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Small flat brush
• Black eye pencil
• False eyelashes
• Eyebrow pencil
• Creamy nude-pink lipstick
• Nude lip liner
• Blush brush
• Beauty blender
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck. Use a damp beauty blender to blend it in.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under your eyes and blend it in using the same damp beauty blender.
• Immediately set the concealer in place using the setting powder.
• Softly contour your cheekbones and nose, using a contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks with a blush brush and copper blush palette.
• Moving to the eyes, take some orange or peach-orange eye shadow on your flat eye shadow brush and apply it all over your lids. Blend it softly to avoid harsh lines and edges.
• Now, on the crease part, create a sharp arc with the same eye shadow to get the dramatic cat-eye look.
• Next, dip some purple eye shadow on the small flat brush and apply it to your lower lash line.
• Now, pick the black eye pencil and apply it properly on your lower and upper waterline.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your eyelashes.
• Stick a pair of false eyelashes to your lashes and top it off with some mascara.
• Apply the highlighter on the high points of your face- the cheekbones, the tip and the bridge of your nose, and your cupid's bow.
• Fill in your lips, using a nude lip liner.
• Finish off the look by applying creamy nude-pink lipstick.
• Set your make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, what do you think about this make-up look of Yashika Aannand? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Yashika Aannand's Instagram
- make up tipsYashika Aannand’s Latest Pink Makeup Look Is For Those Who Likes To Keep It Chic And Feminine!
- hair careYour Party And Wedding Hairstyles Sorted Ft. Yashika Aannand; Check Out Her Pretty Looks!
- hair careValentine’s Day 2021: Celebrity Approved Easy And Cute Hairstyle Ideas For The Special Date Night
- make up tipsYashika Aannand Has Major Make-up Goal For Us For New Year’s Eve
- make up tipsYashika Aannand Nails Bold Make-Up Look; Perfect For Flaunting During Festivals And Weddings
- hair careYashika Aannand’s Two Side Buns Look Super Cute; Here’s How You Can Copy Her Hairstyle!
- bollywood wardrobeYashika Aannand Steals Our Heart With Her Stunning Look In Heart-Shaped Black Sequin Top And Skirt
- bollywood wardrobeYashika Aannand Exudes Elegance In Her Pastel Blue Printed Saree And It’s Ideal For Formal Events
- bollywood wardrobeYashika Aannand In Lehenga, Lehenga Saree And Saree, Which Ethnic Look Of Hers Is The Best?
- bollywood wardrobeYashika Aannand’s Beautiful Look In Mint Green Blossoming Floral Ensemble Will Refresh Your Mood
- bollywood wardrobeYashika Aannand Teams Her White Formal Pantsuit With Heavy Gold Jewellery And Sets The New Trend!
- bollywood wardrobeYashika Aannand Gives Fashion Lessons On How To Nail The Belted Saree Look Stylishly And Flawlessly