- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 04 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 9 hrs ago Do You Walk Every Day? Here Are 10 Common Walking Mistakes To Avoid
- 10 hrs ago Can Raw Honey Lower Blood Sugar And Cholesterol?
- 12 hrs ago Venus Transit In Sagittarius On 05 December 2022 Effects On 12 Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Finance Axis Securities Sees Upside Potential In PSU Bank Stock, Large Cap Private Bank, Buy Call Assigned
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Argentina vs Australia: Messi scores as Argentina win 2-1 and qualify for quarterfinals
- News MCD Elections 2022: Stage set for high-stakes civic polls; 1.45 cr electors eligible to vote
- Movies Throwback: When Deepika Padukone Said No To Cameos But Broke Her Stance For Hubby Ranveer Singh's Cirkus!
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
- Education Around 3,000 Agniveers have joined Indian Navy
- Technology Twitter Restores Pranay Pathole's Account: Did Elon Musk Intervene?
We all have those days and lazy mornings where we don't feel like putting makeup. We mean, getting up itself is a big task and then putting on eyeliner when half sleepy, is no less than a nightmare, right? But at the same time, if we're heading to work or Zoom meeting (amid Covid-19 pandemic where most of us have been working from home) and need to look presentable, it's also hard to ignore makeup. If you're in such a situation today, Sonam Kapoor has come up with an amazing makeup hack. Recently, the actress shared an Instagram reel, giving us a quick and easy morning makeup routine for lazy days. So, let us take a look at the video and discuss the routine in detail for makeup goals.
So, in the video Sonam Kapoor Ahuja was seen sporting a simple midnight-blue tee while her hair was tied back into a neat and tight bun. Starting with her makeup routine, she first picked a CC cream and showed that she opted for it instead of foundation. Because blending foundation may take a lot of time, she blended the CC cream perfectly, using a beauty blender. Then, she picked a concealer and applied it under her eyes. She blended it, using her fingertips. Next, Sonam applied compact powder to set the concealer in place. The actress then opted for a pink blush and with the help of blush brush, she applied it softly on her cheekbones.
With the help of mascara, she filled-in and brushed her eyebrows well. Sonam Kapoor applied her favourite pink lipstick. She again picked mascara and coated her eyelashes well with it.
This is how Sonam Kapoor did her morning makeup and now you can also nail it in a similar way, easily and quickly. Meanwhile, do not forget to share your opinions with us in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor’s 5 Stylish Looks In Kaftans Inspire Chic And Comfortable Fashion
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Sonam Kapoor, Office Makeup Looks To Learn From Bollywood Beauties
- skin careSonam Kapoor Ahuja's DIY Skincare Is All About Besan Flour, Coconut Oil And Clay Face Masks
- women fashionAnanya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 2 Colour Of The Day - Red: Ananya Panday, Sonam Kapoor, Suhana Khan's Outfit Ideas
- hair careDeepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, Alia Bhatt: Hair Bun Variations Of These 6 Divas You Must Try
- beauty6 Beauty Hacks To Learn From Sonam Kapoor
- bollywood wardrobeKoffee With Karan 7: Sonam Kapoor Nails Maternity Fashion in Black Off-Shoulder Gown!
- decorCelebrity Homes: Sonam Kapoor And Anand Ahuja's Artistic London House And Studio
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Spiky Choker Or Mahira Khan’s Floral Earrings: Which Jewellery Is More Your Style?
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspires Us To Step Up Our Party Fashion Game With Her Two Awesome Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeSonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Chikankari Anarkali And Emerald Jewellery Is What You Can Add To Your Sangeet Wardrobe