- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Bhim Army chief gave 'inflammatory speech' at Jama Masjid, says FIR
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite With S-Pen Lands In India For Rs. 38,999 Onwards
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Sports Boxing: Indian female pugilists clinch six medals at Nation's Cup in Serbia
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Bhumi Pednekar, who is busy promoting her upcoming movie Saand Ki Aankh these days, recently graced the cover of the prestigious magazine, Wedding Affair and her make-up in the cover took our breath away. Bhumi wore a bold hot pink make-up look for the cover that will definitely convince you to shed your inhibitions and go for a badass bold make-up look like hers.
In the cover, Bhumi wore a ruffled blouse designed in quite intricate patterns which she has paired with a similarly patterned lehenga. Her make-up is complementary with the attire. She wore a hot pink and magenta eyeshadow and coupled it with a metallic purple lip shade.
In the past few months, Bhumi has really blossomed into a beauty icon with some stunning make-up looks and hairdos. If you want to play with various make-up looks and hairstyles, we suggest you take a stroll through Bhumi's Instagram feed. She has some fun and practical ideas for you.
This make-up look of hers isn't exactly everyone's cup of tea. But if you want to try some bold make-up looks, this one is great to start with. And to help you with that, here is the make-up look decoded for you!
Bhumi's Hot Pink Make-up Look
What you need
- Eyebrow pencil
- Matte magenta eyeshadow
- Matte hot pink eyeshadow
- Shimmery metallic pink eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner
- Metallic purple lipstick
- Beauty blender
- Contour brush
- Blush brush
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Flat eyeshadow brush
- Setting powder
- Setting spray
Steps to recreate this make-up look
- Prime the T-zone of your face. This helps fill-in your pores and the make-up to glide on smoothly.
- As the eye look is a bright and bold one, we start with the eye make-up. This gives us the advantage of correcting any mistake and tackle any fall out that might happen.
- Slightly fill in your eyebrows using the eyebrow pencil.
- Apply the concealer all over your eyelids.
- Take the magenta eyeshadow on the fluffy eyeshadow brush and apply it all over the lid. Take it over your crease almost as high as your eyebrows.
- Apply the magenta eyeshadow on your lower lash line and connect it to the eyeshadow on your lids creating a winged eyeshadow in the process.
- Next, take the pink eyeshadow on the flat brush, cut your crease and apply it all over your lid.
- Apply the metallic pink eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eyes.
- Thinly line your upper lash line using the black eyeliner.
- Apply the mascara on your eyelashes.
- Apply the foundation all over your face and neck. Blend it in using the damp beauty blender.
- To conceal the dark circles and highlight the area under your eyes, apply some concealer and blend it in using the same damp beauty blender.
- Set the concealer immediately using the setting powder.
- Using the contour powder/cream, contour your nose, cheekbones and jawline.
- Apply blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- To finish off the look, apply the lipstick on your lips.
- Spritz some setting spray on your face for the make-up to last the whole day.