- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Mouni Roy is one of those rare actresses in the Indian Television and Bollywood industry, who is a beauty inspiration in true sense. No doubt she has an amazing team, who makes sure she looks beautiful in each shot but there is also no denying the fact she is a makeup pro herself. From smokey eyes, glam makeup to no makeup look, the actress has time and again, shown her skills by acing different looks effortlessly. Recently too, Mouni came up with a beautiful eye makeup look and this time, she not only grabbed our attention but also gave us cues on how to pull off smudged eyes look without looking messy. So, let us take us take a close look at her makeup and discuss it in detail for makeup goals.
So, in the latest set of pictures, shared by Mouni Roy on her Instagram, she was seen rocking bold eye makeup look to perfection. To create the look, she opted for a black eye pencil and applied it on her lower waterline, keeping the edge thick. With the same eye pencil, she drew a thick line on her upper lash line, just like an eyeliner. To create a little messy effect, she smudged the kohl and gave slight winged-ends. Her eyelids were highlighted by light-brown eye shadow while her brows were well-filled and defined. The Brahmastra actress blushed up the apple of her cheeks with soft pink blush and to balance the look, she opted for a pink lipstick. She perfectly applied lipstick on her lower and upper lips and filled it in with a lip liner that gave her pouty lips.
The base of her makeup was also flawless. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Made In China actress slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline and ditched the highlighter. Parting her blonde highlighted hair from the side, she brought all of them to one side and let them loose. Her hair seemed cut in layers while the soft curls were given to the ends, which spruced up the look of her hair.
On the outfit front, Mouni donned a white sleeveless spaghetti top that featured multiple chain detailing around her arms. She threw a black denim jacket over her shoulder that elevated her style.
So, what do you think about this makeup look of Mouni Roy? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Mouni Roy's Instagram