- 16 min ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- 6 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- 7 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: Benefits Of Tortoise Pose Yoga And How To Do It
- 21 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- News KK Shailaja bags prestigious European award
- Movies Father's Day 2021: Ankita Lokhande, Tina Datta, Gautam Rode & Other TV Celebs Wish Their Super Dads!
- Sports Sajan Prakash, Srihari Nataraj bag gold but miss Olympic 'A' cut
- Finance Top Discount Stock Brokers Offering Best Demat and Trading Account in India 2021
- Automobiles Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- Technology Samsung Processor With AMD RDNA2 GPU To Launch In July
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
With Eid ul-Fitr festivities around the corner, you must be planning on which hue to flaunt. While there are a number of hues that can make you look gorgeous, we feel red is one such colour that can make you look distinctive and festive-perfect. And since amid pandemic, you might not want to wear elaborate outfits and rather keep it simple. If that's the case, we have got you covered. We have decoded kurta sets of Gauahar Khan, Mouni Roy, and Aditi Rao Hydari, which are not only fuss-free but also festive-worthy. So, let's take a look at their three different styles of kurta sets.
Gauahar Khan's Red Kurta Set
These days, Gauahar Khan has been giving us stunning traditional outfit goals but she raised the fashion bar with her red kurta set. The actress and model wore a custom-made kurta set from Emaani, which consisted of a full-sleeved fitting kurta and straight-fit matching pants. Her kurta was accentuated by intricate gold-toned accents on the neckline and the sleeves ends, and her pants featured embellished tones on the hem. The red plain dupatta with golden border and subtle accents went well with her outfit. She paired her kurta set with mirror-work ruby-red colour mojris from Natty Feet By Manik Pandhi. She accessorised her look with a classy watch and gold bangles. She also upped her look with gold-toned earrings. The makeup was highlighted by red lip shade, pink blush, and subtle kohl. The softly-curled tresses completed her look.
Mouni Roy's Red Kurta Set
Mouni Roy's fashion game is perfection and the actress always leaves us inspired with her outfits. Recently, she flaunted a red kurta set that came from the label, Pink City by Sarika. Her kurta was full-sleeved and flared with embellished floral accents, which were impeccably embroidered. We particularly loved the elaborately-done neckline of her kurta. The border was beautifully designed and she teamed her kurta with plain-red palazzos. She draped an ivory-patterned red dupatta in a jacket-like style and it was impressive draping as it showed her embroidered kurta. She wore an elaborate choker and complementing studs, which came from SheQe By Tripti Kohli. The makeup was highlighted by pink tones and smokey kohl. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her look.
Aditi Rao Hydari's Red Kurta Set
Aditi Rao Hydari also looked amazing in her kurta set. The Ajeeb Daastaans actress wore an anarkali-style kurta set that came from the online label, Ajio. She wore a long three-quarter-sleeved flared anarkali kurta that featured a slit-neckline and was enhanced by floral and dotted motifs. She paired her kurta with plain-red palazzo pants that featured a gold-toned patti and it went well with her kurti. With such a style of kurta, you can also team it with a long complementing skirt. Her floral-inspired flat sandals accentuated her look. The heavy floral danglers notched up her look. The makeup was highlighted by maroon lip shade and light kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses wrapped up her look.
So, whose red kurta set look did you like the most and whose style would you like to copy? Let us know that.
Picture Source: Instagram