- 28 min ago How To Prepare At Home The Restaurant Style Tea Recipe
- 2 hrs ago Does You Kid Drink Coffee? Effects Of Caffeine In Children: How Much Is Too Much
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 02 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Budget 2023-2024: What Is ‘Mahila Samman Saving Certificate'? Know About The Savings Scheme For Women
- Movies Superstar Rajinikanth Warns His Fan In Viral Video, Says 'Don’t Follow Me Everywhere...Go To Work...'
- Finance Union Budget 2023-24- FM Announced ‘ Amrit Dharohar’ for Conservation of Wetlands
- Education UPMSP Admit Card 2023 For Class 10,12 will be Out soon; Check Details Here
- News Opposition demands JPC or CJI-monitored probe into Adani Group
- Sports ONE Championship: Three ONE World Champions Who Would Be Successful In The UFC
- Technology Realme GT Neo 5 to Launch on February 9; Design Teased
- Automobiles 2023 Hyundai Venue Launched At Rs 7.68 Lakh – More Power & Features
- Travel Amazing New Restaurants in Bangalore to visit this year
In terms of makeup, there aren't too many rules anymore. Almost anything goes, as long as you are able to keep your entire look in mind - that's really important hun!
As Vogue indicated, all you need to do is search for #makeup on Instagram to discover that there are no rules in modern beauty.
The desire to look our best is often accompanied by the desire to fall prey to many myths and facts about makeup that we make little effort to verify. We tend to be susceptible to such best tips and hacks because everyone on social media has something to offer.
And that is exactly why we are here to help you out. Yes, we are going to try and debunk a few of the most common makeup myths.
5 Makeup Myths Debunked!
1. The more expensive the makeup, the better it will be
Not really and this is a very common misconception.
Experts with years of experience have said that the best kajal pencil in the world costs less than Rs 200.
Everyone wants their makeup to do a lot more than expected now that makeup is such a huge commodity. Although luxury brands do have extra skincare properties and conduct tests to stand out, this doesn't negate the value or function of drugstore brands.
2. Try not to experiment with your makeup look
Makeup is about playing and feeling great, so don't let anyone tell you what you should and shouldn't do with your face and makeup. Do what works for you and don't worry about trends.
3. Bold eyes with bold lips = Makeup faux pas
There's no rule against going all out bold. If you use bright colours in a monochromatic theme, that works great. As long as you keep things clean and fresh and don't overdo your entire face, this could look quite lovely, like green eyeshadow with a pink or red mouth.
4. Bright lipstick shades and dark skin tones don't go together
I can't tell you how wrong this is. To successfully wear a colour on your skin, you just need to be aware of your undertones. For example, bright lipsticks with peach or yellow undertones can look amazing on darker skin tones.
5. Glitter is red carpet and stage makeup only
A big NO! After Euphoria, glitter makeup is nothing but a norm in the beauty world now.
In terms of beauty trends, glitter makeup is one that will continue to be popular for many years to come. Start slowly if you are afraid you will make a mistake. It is very similar to using unblended makeup the first time, where it appears half done. However, shimmers blend seamlessly.
Don't say never to makeup until you have tried it twice - experts quip!
- skin careSkincare Regimen To Avoid and Beauty Trends To Follow In 2023
- make up tipsWedding Makeup Tips: An Easy Guide To Do Your Own Makeup For Wedding
- make up tipsMakeup Tips 2023: 5 Makeup Trends That Are Going To Be Popular This year
- make up tipsKiara Advani’s Soft Glam Makeup Look Is Exactly What You Need For Your Day Out!
- make up tipsMakeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- make up tipsShower Makeup Is The Latest Viral Makeup Trend: Here’s How You Can Do It!
- make up tipsCold Girl Makeup: Recreate This New Makeup Trend In Easy Steps!
- make up tipsMakeup Tips Every Woman Over 40 Must Know
- make up tipsNew Year 2023: How To Party-Proof Your Makeup
- make up tipsLess-Is-More Makeup Look: Get Khushi Kapoor’s Look In Few Steps!
- make up tips10 Makeup Tips To Elevate Your Holiday Party Looks!
- make up tipsSmoky Eyes Like Katrina Kaif: Step-By-Step Guide