- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- News IBPS Calendar 2020 released: Direct link to download
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
With intricate designs, sharp puffed up sleeves, stunning lehengas and wide range of colours from pastels to deep maroon, Manish Malhotra opened the Lakme Fashion Week with a bang. Manish Malhotra's designs are a dream for many Indian brides. And the best things about his designs that they change with the changing times while keeping the Manish Malhotra essence intact. And this held true at this year's Lakme Fashion Week.
The collection displayed at the fashion week accurately displayed the sensibilities of a modern Indian woman, who wants to keep it chic and fun while keeping it traditional. Manish Malhotra presented his collection Maahrumysha in collaboration with FMCG company Hindustan Lever at the fashion week. Katrina Kaif, who was the showstopper for the opening show, looked like a dream in a black and golden lehenga paired up with a bronze smokey eye and loose waves. While the collection was stunning, you can't help but notice the hairdo that was prevalent throughout the show.
With the exception of the showstopper, all the models who dazzled at the ramp had their hair styled in chic and neat braided hairdos and we must say that they complemented the designs to perfection. With hair parted at the middle and braids turned into crowns and further tied at the back in an elegant bun, the hairdo upgraded the entire look.
Talking about the make-up, it was a dewy, illuminating and neutral make-up that let the attires shine through while adding a refreshing touch to the look.
Well, all we can say is that we totally agree with the choice of make-up and hairdo. It was everything that the splendid collection needed. And now for your viewing pleasure, here are some astonishing pictures from the show.
What do you think about these designs? Did you like Manish Malhotra's Maahrumysha collection? Do let us know in the comment section below.