- 45 min ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 1 hr ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 2 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- News Kerala Vishu Bumper Lottery Result 2022: Check date, time and prize money
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu Non-Stop Winner: Bindu Madhavi Takes Home The Trophy
- Sports UFC Vegas 55 results and recap: Vieira earns split decision over former bantamweight champion Holm
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
With intricate designs, sharp puffed up sleeves, stunning lehengas and wide range of colours from pastels to deep maroon, Manish Malhotra opened the Lakme Fashion Week with a bang. Manish Malhotra's designs are a dream for many Indian brides. And the best things about his designs that they change with the changing times while keeping the Manish Malhotra essence intact. And this held true at this year's Lakme Fashion Week.
The collection displayed at the fashion week accurately displayed the sensibilities of a modern Indian woman, who wants to keep it chic and fun while keeping it traditional. Manish Malhotra presented his collection Maahrumysha in collaboration with FMCG company Hindustan Lever at the fashion week. Katrina Kaif, who was the showstopper for the opening show, looked like a dream in a black and golden lehenga paired up with a bronze smokey eye and loose waves. While the collection was stunning, you can't help but notice the hairdo that was prevalent throughout the show.
With the exception of the showstopper, all the models who dazzled at the ramp had their hair styled in chic and neat braided hairdos and we must say that they complemented the designs to perfection. With hair parted at the middle and braids turned into crowns and further tied at the back in an elegant bun, the hairdo upgraded the entire look.
Talking about the make-up, it was a dewy, illuminating and neutral make-up that let the attires shine through while adding a refreshing touch to the look.
Well, all we can say is that we totally agree with the choice of make-up and hairdo. It was everything that the splendid collection needed. And now for your viewing pleasure, here are some astonishing pictures from the show.
What do you think about these designs? Did you like Manish Malhotra's Maahrumysha collection? Do let us know in the comment section below.
- bollywood wardrobeBirthday Special: Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest And Best Fashion Moments
- bollywood wardrobeGenelia Deshmukh Gives Us Stylish Denim inspiration With Her Photoshoot
- bollywood wardrobeAthiya Shetty's Sharara Set Is An Ideal Festive Wear For Shy Girls
- bollywood wardrobeAnanya Panday Flaunts '70s Look With A Crop Top, Flared Denims, And Hoops
- make up tipsKareena Kapoor’s Make-up Look For The Latest Episode Of Dance India Dance Is A Stuff Of Dreams
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan's Edgy Dress Is Something That You Would Want To Own
- bollywood wardrobeLFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Contrasting Vibes With Her Two LFW 2019 Black Gowns
- bollywood wardrobeLFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- make up tipsLFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Genelia D'Souza Demonstrates Why Smokey Eyes Is A Classic Look!
- make up tipsLFW W/F 2019 Day : Disha Patani Walked The Ramp In An Exotic Blue Eye Look
- bollywood wardrobeLFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Malaika Arora’s Ravishing Gown Can Intimidate Even The Seasoned Fashionistas